I feel your lips move in and they take me under~

You know just what to do, how to make me want you~
And I know I'll be broken when it's over~

Oh but I can't help but pull you closer~

I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows~

Oh, but it's too late now~

I let you get too close~

'Cause you're a force of nature~

Look at what you've done~

I can taste the danger but I don't wanna run~

So, pull me to the ground and I won't put up a fight~

I'm a caution taker, but baby you're a force of nature~

I'll be here 'till we collide~

I don't care if I survive~

So, crash into me one more time~

Yeah, yeah, oh~

'Cause you're a force of nature~

Look at what you've done~

I can taste the danger but I don't wanna run~

So, pull me to the ground and I won't put up a fight~

I'm a caution taker, but baby you're a force of nature~

Baby you're a force of nature~

When she strikes the final chord, she grins at the uplifting feeling she always gets after she sings her heart out. Sadly, she wasn't able to remove the troubling feelings like she did in the past. Her eyes focus on the guitar on her lap as she tries to figure out what went wrong. "Hmm, maybe I need to use a more hardcore song to get rid of it..."

"Get rid of what?"

Rose widens her purple eyes at the new voice and lifts her head to her right to find the man, who's causing her emotions to be a mess, hanging from the railing like it's completely normal. She becomes nervous about what he heard from her song, and scoots away to give him some room. "Nothing. How much of that did you hear?"

"About all of it." Luffy says as he pulls himself over the railing and takes a seat. He looks at her with a curious gaze before he looks down at his chest. "It happened again..."

It's Rose's turn to be curious and tilts her head. "What did?"

He places a hand on his heart where he keeps feeling strange. "My heart feels like it's bouncing all over the place since the song. It's been getting worse than when I first heard you sing."

The wind girl hums in thought as she takes the guitar off of her lap. "I remember telling you that you were enjoying a new song the last time, right? How is this worse?"

"There are times when you haven't been singing and this mystery feeling keeps happening!"

Rose is taken aback by the new information and grows worried for her friend. "Wait, what?! When else has this happened?!"

He furrows his eyebrows in thought, and bluntly recalls some of the times that he's been experiencing his mystery feeling. "A whole bunch of times. Like when I see you laughing, sometimes when I hug you, and that time you kissed my cheek too!"