c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 35

It had been 2 months now since I last saw him. Since I last saw Nissen or anything like that. I had been in Italy witch my josh and Noah while Blake and Kai stayed back in Norway. I FaceTimed them a few days a week along with William and Noora. I missed them so much. I keep remembering the moment where I walked in on him but I never got to know why..

Chris pov- 2 months ago
I had just cheated on Scarlett...the only person that cares about me and I had just ruined it. I am toxic. I didn't know where to go and it was pouring down with rain. I walked and kept walking until I found myself at my moms front door. She opened the door and saw my heartbroken face and engulfed me into her arms. I cried into her arms, my whole body shaking as the emotions all came out.
"Chris....what happened"
"I ruined it Mom, I ruined everything"

After a week from her disappearance I found out that she went to Italy and no one knew for how long. William had told me the info when I was lying in my bed.
"I miss her William. I really miss her" i confessed and I was shaking. My vision suddenly blurred out and my breathing became a lot slower than average.
"You need to breathe chris!! What the hell is happening to you? Chris!!!" He yelled. William kept shaking him go calm him down or at least get a reaction. He had never seen chris in this state or sad at all let alone from a girl.
"Chris come on you need to calm down" William then grabbed my phone and played an old voicemail she sent me

Once I heard her voice that was all I could focus on. It gave me warmth and memories came flooding back to me. William then tackled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder

I had just got back from school and everyone was asking about Scarlett and I don't know what to say so I ran away, like I do with everything. I got into the shower not even realising the shower was freezing and I was fully clothed. My back was against the wall as I slid down it and just broke down. My mom couldn't hear me here, school couldn't hear me and that's what I wanted. To hide my feelings.
* end of chris' pov

I am moving back Norway and I didnt know how to feel. I didn't say goodbye to chris because he didn't deserve that, and neither did I. Doing that would've only cause me pain. Noah helped me carry my suitcases and I immediately spotted Blake and Kai and I hugged them as a instinct
"Oh my god I missed out so much" I giggled when Blake kissed my nose
"We took care of you're house don't worry" I sighed in relief as I heard the few words I hoped to hear come out their mouth. I walked into my house and saw my mom
"Mom!!!" I squealed and jumped into her arms
"Hi sweetie how was Italy"
"Amazing mom" I laughed and she smiled back warmly.
"I probably should get some sleep. I haven't slept in ages"
"Go!" My mom pushed me up the stairs
"Hey Scarlett?" I felt a dent in the bed next to me so I turned around
"Yes"
"You're okay right" josh asked me
"I'm fine can you switch the light off" he turned to his side and switched the lamp off and then laid back down and instantly fell asleep. Oh great .