c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 10

I walked up to the door and was met by Vilde, Noora, Eva, Sana and chris.
"Sorry I'm late gals just had slight traffic"
"You're only 5 minutes late it doesn't really matter..now let's get this party started!" Vilde screamed making the new guests question why they even came here in the first place.
We entered the door and immediately spilt but Sana stayed along side me which I was grateful for.
"Shots?" Sana questions and I grinned. Not even a minute later I had downed five shots but still not drunk..can't say the same about Sana.
I heard a bang of the door and I knew it was trouble. I also knew it was the yakuza boys and sadly I was correct. William and chris looked white as a ghost but were hidden in the crowd so they didn't see the pair...but they saw me..Sana left with Eva while I turned around and poured another shot.
It had been 10 minutes since the yakuza guys have been here and they literally haven't stopped trying to find chris and William. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around but got pushed against a wall
"Hello there Scarlett" it was one of the yakuza guys and he reeked of alcohol.
"What do you want" I tried to escape his grip
"You" he said exactly what chris said to me all those weeks back and it made me angry.
His lips found its way to my neck and I tried pushing him away again but he wouldn't stop
"Stop!!" I shouted but no body could hear me..he grabbed onto my wrist tightly and pushed me up the stairs and into a bedroom
"Get off me" I yelled once he ripped my jacket off
"Shhh sweetheart you'll enjoy it once you get used to it" I screamed as loud as I could and I prayed that someone heard. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face making me cower to the corner of the room,shaking. The door suddenly got ripped off its hinges and flung across the room and in case a very...and I mean very..angry chris schistad. He literally flung himself at the guy and kept punching him and punching him until he was covered in cuts and drops of blood.
"Chris stop!!" I shouted and he froze on the spot. The yakuza guy in front of him was knocked out. He clambered over to the weak girl in the corner of the dark room
"What did he did he do to you?" He rushed and was getting really worried

 He clambered over to the weak girl in the corner of the dark room "What did he did he do to you?" He rushed and was getting really worried

He looked at the red hand mark on my face and he lightly touched it and I moved back a bit.
"It's okay" he said and lightly kissed the place where the mark was
"You're okay now" he put his hands round my neck and engulfed the girl, protecting her from any harm...
"I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner I-"
"I'm ok chris..just a little overwhelmed and scared and-" I started a list but he pecked my neck lightly making me feel calm again.
He got up and put his hand out for me to take. And a minute later we were walking downstairs.
"Is that the guy that beat you up?"I asked chris and he hummed in response.
I shushed him and grabbed someone's water. I dumped the water from the stairs onto the guy but when he turned around we ducked so he only saw stairs. The guy started storming up the stairs so I jumped onto chris so he was straddling me and smashed his lips against mine so we were in a heated makeout. The guy walked past but we didn't stop. He slid his tongue in my mouth and it was honestly the best kiss I've ever had..he still straddled me and pushed us both into the bedroom.. I knew I wasn't going to do anything I regretted so I kept going...