c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 27

Chris pov-
I was observing Scarlett from afar. She looked perfect and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. I told her I loved her for the first time today and I didn't regret it, seeing the smile on her face was enough for me. She was so beautiful: her lips plump and full, she has a high jawline, dark brown hair, light blue but also innocent eyes and a perfectly tanned skin that looked too soft to touch. When she smiles her perfectly white teeth are on display and there wasn't a single flaw in them. Her slight dimples were perfectly symmetrical and didn't dig into her face. People may say she is a goddess but she does have flaws. Many in fact. And like everyone else she has demons too.
"Chris!" Her happy voice drew me out of my phase and my lips curled into a smile
"Sorry. What did you say?" I asked the group and they all burst out laughing.
"We are all going in the lake to have a party" William explained
"You in?"
"Sure. I need to get dressed though" everyone nodded and then departed to get dressed. Scarlett took my hand and led me to the cabin.
"We have about 10 minuets till the others come back" she whispered
"That's enough time" I smirked and ripped her shirt off
———————————————

 "We have about 10 minuets till the others come back" she whispered"That's enough time" I smirked and ripped her shirt off ———————————————

Scarlett- the only swimming costume chris would let me wear:(
Liked by 529,927 users

William- does that explain why we walked in on chris in his underwear sweating?
Scarlett- uhhhhhh he did a small workout
Chris- I don't want anyone else to check you out expect me
Scarlett- but you packed for me:(
Chris- we can go in the lake later and you can wear anything you want

"This feud with you and The other girls need to stop" Noora said. "Vilde has been going crazy sleeping with people to get in parties"
"How's that my fault"
"Because we had a automatic pass to all parties with you. You're dating chris schistad! You have so many connections you don't even realise that we don't. And that's not the main reason, the main reason is that they regret what they said"
"How can I believe you when I can't even look at them without them walking away" I sighed
"Follow them. Don't let them leave again" I looked down at the floor and then walked towards the lake. I ran into the lake and jumped in. I was still underwater for about a minute.
"She can hold her breath off a long time wow" William said watching the unclear figure of Scarlett swimming.
"Yeah, it comes in handy" chris chuckled
"Where'd she go?" William asked and then he let out a high pitched squeal as he felt something touch his legs
Scarlett appeared form behind him laughing as she was the one who scared William shitless.
"Oh you little-" William started but instead of acting through words he pushed water into her face. She gasped and then was silent for a few seconds.
"Scarlett? Scarlettttt speak to meeee" William whined. She was silent for a few more seconds but then burst out laughing when William pouted.
"I need to go find the girls. I need the feud to be over"
"Good luck" William said and chris saluted me which I giggled to. I swam past them and over to the girls. They all looked another direction expect for Noora
"Guys seriously grow up. I did nothing wrong and I know I might of done a few mistakes but who hasn't? Now I've came to apologise but I can't do that if you don't accept it"
They all sighed
" I forgive you. We're sorry" they all said expect vilde
"Vilde?"
"I'm sorry but why are we forgiving her? We're not in the wrong she is!"
"You called me a slut"
"And that was the truth" she swam away and then ran off.