c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 6

I got dressed looked into the mirror and got ready for yet another day of school or how I like to call it..hell. I ran downstairs yet again since I was late..again. I looked around and no one was there.
What time was it? I looked at my watch and it was 11am and I realised I was very late to school. I jumped into my car and drove to Starbucks.
Well if I'm late then what's Starbucks going to do? I bought my drink then drank it on the way to school.

Finally, when I drove into the parking lot everyone starting staring at my car. I think I accidentally made the engine roar... oh well it's too late o can't changed the embarrassment back now..
I parked right next to Noora and Eva's car and threw my drink. I immediately walked over to my friend group and I looked over at Noah and josh laughing.
"I'm going to kill you" I mouthed to them but they laughed even more. You see that's what I have to deal with.
"Where were you? We thought you weren't coming in!" Eva exclaimed
"My dear brother of mine and his idiot best-friend didn't wake me up"
"Poor you! Now we got English" Isak came and linked arms with me.
"The headteacher is going to kill me, so far she knows I missed school a few times, skipped a few classes with William and saw me vape so I don't think she'll be nice when I see her tomorrow"
"You're seeing her tomorrow?!?"
"My mum got a call from her.."
"Ohhh you're so dead" he teased I shoved him lightly
"I know I am!!"
———————————————
Once I walked into the hall where everyone usually ate lunch or hung out everyone was whispering.
"What's going on?" I asked William and Noah who were standing there shocked at me
"You slept with chris"
"Ew no! Why would you think that- ohhh I get it" I stormed off to the nearest table and moved a person aside so I could stand on it
"If any of you assholes were wondering me and chris did not hook up. Never had and never will. And even if we did it's none of you're damn business. So if you have a problem, say it to my face instead of being a bitch to you're friends because you're scared of a little fire" I paused of a seconds and then ended my speech with: "Thank you" I jumped off the table and walked over to Isak and Evan and there jaws were wide open.
"You had balls doing that" Evan said in admiration
"It had to be said" I shrugged
When it was the end of the day I was still getting looked at disgustedly and I opened my locker and a few post it notes were in them. I opened them and they were horrible notes people had wrote about me to read. Things like "slut" or "whore" and the list goes on. I read every single note word from word and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I rushed out of the school tears flowing down my face but I didn't want anybody to see that. Chris stopped me and held my hands and took them away from my face. And once he saw my red eyes he embraced me into a hug that's made me feel like he'd never let go.
"What happened" he whispered and I pushed him away
"Everyone thinks I'm a whore because they think I hooked up with you and people put stuff in my locker saying stuff and-" I let out a gasp in between since it was bringing back all the notes that were written. He signalled William to help him get her hidden so no one would see and they successfully got into a classroom.

"What is wrong with me?" The two boys looked sympathetically at the girl who was no longer as confident as she was when she came into this horrible school

"What is wrong with me?" The two boys looked sympathetically at the girl who was no longer as confident as she was when she came into this horrible school. It had changed her...