one // leaving russia

Darkness floods your view. You can't hear their voices any longer, they only sound of distant echoes. You look forward into the upside down, looking for the cold, dark monster. Then, an arm grabs you. Not a human arm. The arm of a vile creature. You pull your hand out and concentrate, and scream as fire erupts out of seemingly nowhere, causing the monster to flee. But as it flees, the arm attaches to the back of your neck , not deep enough to turn you into a host, but deep enough to leave the upside downs mark. "Vytaschi Menya!!" (Pull me out in Russian) You shout. And you are, the small opening to the gate closing behind you.

"Y/n?" Your flashbacks are interrupted by no other than the man who put you into this mess. Dr. Brenner. A traitor to the Americans. After the gate in Hawkins closed, The Russians kidnapped Dr. Brenner. They wanted to know how. They wanted to open the gate and somehow use the monster to their liking. Not only did they need information about how to open the gate, they needed you. They need a weapon of fire to battle and tame the upside down. So, when your real parents died in an accident, they chose you. And after your/age years of torture, here you were. You could also reads minds, and when Brenner came into the room you were a step ahead. "Y/n They are close to opening the gate, aren't they?" Brenner nodded his head. "Yes. And one step closer to controlling that monster." "They are stupid, did they not see what happened in Hawkins? They can't control that thing, it's got a mind of its own." Brenner nervously looks at you. "I know the Russians want you here to control and weaken it, but we have to give the monster what it wants. It won't do anything unless we give it the girl." The girl. Eleven Jane Hopper. That stupid, stupid girl. "Brenner, please don't tell me your sending me to Hawkins this holiday to get her!" Brenner gives you a glare. "Don't take that tone, or you'll face punishments. Also yes, the plane leaves tommrow. You are to go and act as a friend, then investigate any information about the gate, and then take the girl to our new base in Hawkins." You want to roll your eyes, but if you do so you'll face your punshiments. "I have no choice I guess." Your conversation ends with General Adrick, the Russian scum, interrupting. "If you are unable to bring the girl back to Russia or the Russian base in hawkins by the time we weaken the monster, your mother will die." From this point forward, you knew this mission would be different. You weren't just spying on government target, this mission you could die.