Eleven

Swallowing down Bucky's dick, Steve grasped onto Bucky's taut ass. Giving the muscular globes a tender squeeze, Bucky's grasp tightened in Steve's hair while Bucky threw his head back from the sheer pleasure. Especially when Steve caressed over Bucky's ass cheeks and stroking down the crack.

"Steve," Bucky groaned, only being held up by Steve's strong arms.

Knowing exactly what that particular tone meant, Steve pulled his mouth completely off Bucky's aching prick, and stood up. Desperately, Steve sensually kissed Bucky and grasped the back of Bucky's thighs so he could lift his husband up. Bucky had been in this situation enough times and instinctually wrapped his legs around Steve's waist. Steve wasted no time at all as he carried his husband over to their king size bed.

As lovingly as possible, Steve placed Bucky onto the made bed and climbed over him. Never once stopping his needy kisses. Not even when Bucky scraped his nails down Steve's toned back. Not even when Bucky bucked his hips up, causing his slick prick to slide along Steve's. Instead of breaking this kiss, the pair simply groaned into each other's mouths.

Practically sobbing from the lack of friction and desperately wanting to get off, Bucky whined, "Steve."

"Shh," Steve soothed, smoothing Bucky's hair away from his face. Kissing Bucky once more, Steve climbed up even more and reached over to the end table on Bucky's side of the bed.

As he reached into the drawer, Bucky lifted himself, so he could pepper Steve's jaw with kisses. Momentarily, Steve was distracted by the way Bucky was nibbling on him as though he was positively edible. Enjoying the kisses, Steve put more of his weight on Bucky's frame. Digging his knees into the mattress and rutting against him as he paused his search for the bottle of lube.

"Steven Grant, I want you in me when I come," Bucky rasped, sucking Steve's earlobe into his mouth.

"Fuck," Steve replied because, "Fuck, I want that too."

Bucky scraped his teeth along the shell of Steve's ear and demanded, "Then you better get to it."

Not needing to be told twice, Steve immediately lifted his weight from Bucky's frame and quickly grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer. Grasping the bottle in hand, Steve sat back on his feet. Biting his own lower lip as he watched Bucky spread his legs wider, creating more space for Steve, Steve popped the cap open.

Steve had other plans in mind though as he lovingly patted Bucky's thigh and sweetly suggested, "Roll over."

Doing as instructed, Bucky sat up and moved onto his knees. Bracing himself on his forearms with his ass up, in front of Steve. Lovingly, Steve smoothed his hands up the back of Bucky's thighs and pressed a kiss to the small of Bucky's back, causing Bucky's body to quake in his need.

Playfully, Steve tenderly bit into the soft cushion of Bucky's ass cheek, earning a giggled moan from the brunet. With his lips still pressed against Bucky's skin, Steve curiously questioned, "When's the last time I did this?"

"Been a minute," Bucky answered, tightly gripping the comforter when Steve spread his cheeks.

Steve pressed a kiss to Bucky's hole and Steve promised, "I'll make it up to you."

Before anything else could be said, Steve used the flat of his tongue to lick over Bucky's hole. Earning a high-pitch whine from Bucky as he rocked back, into the sensation. Steve groaned into the roll of Bucky's hips and strategically scratched his beard along Bucky's soft, supple skin.

Steve could spend hours eating Bucky's ass. Treating him like a delicacy and truly savoring Bucky's clean, rich taste with each lick. Switching it up between licks with the flat of his tongue and circling the rim with the tip of his tongue. Driving Bucky absolutely insane as Steve started licking into him. Licking him open.

Torturing Bucky in the most beautiful of ways, causing Bucky to keen. Bucky's moans were some of the most tantalizing sounds that Steve had ever heard in his life. Sometimes they entered Steve's dreams to remind him just how lucky he truly was. And Steve was lucky, he knew that he was. Always trying his damndest to show his appreciation for his husband and the life they created together. Never wanting Bucky to go one second without knowing how loved he was.

Delving in again, Steve tried to show Bucky just how loved and desired he truly was.