Ten

Pulling into their garage, Steve had one thing on his mind. Wanting nothing more than to devour as many of Bucky's delicious moans as he could while he lovingly took his husband apart. It was one of Steve's favorite things to do and he was going to take advantage of them having the night to themselves. Thrilling at the thought of being able to take his sweet time causing his husband to unravel.

"C'mere," Steve said, leaning over the center console, gesturing for Bucky to meet him in the middle.

Gladly, Bucky willingly did as expected and tenderly pressed his lips to Steve's. Always eager to kiss Steve as much as he possibly could. Always enjoying the rough scratch of Steve's beard against his clean shaven face. Never regretting the inevitable beard burn that followed. No matter where the beard burn surfaced on his body, always cherishing it regardless.

"You taste like wine," Steve mused around Bucky's lips.

Bucky giggled against Steve's mouth and teased, "And you taste like steak, but you don't hear me complaining."

"Never said it was a bad thing," Steve stated, before deepening the kiss by licking his way inside Bucky's mouth. Chasing after Bucky's natural taste that was hiding just beneath the red wine.

Sliding his hand to the back of Bucky's head, Steve tangled his fingers into Bucky's long brown hair. Tugging at the carefully crafted braid, Steve couldn't help the moan that escaped him. Encouraging the moan, Bucky reciprocated by moaning too. And with hearing Bucky moan, Steve felt his erection fully harden.

Breathing turning erratic, Bucky pulled back and seductively questioned, "Wanna take this in--"

The vibration from Steve's phone in the cupholder interrupted Bucky's offer and the moment. Quickly, Steve removed his hand from Bucky's hair and grabbed his ringing phone. Answering, "Nat?"

"Hey, you called?" Natasha replied.

"Yeah," Steve breathlessly confirmed.

Trying to calm himself, Steve took in a deep breath. Which, of course, caught Natasha's attention and she scoffed, "Hold up. Are you-- Should I call back later?"

"Yes, you should!" Bucky playfully exclaimed over Steve's lie of, "No, now's fine."

Playfully, Bucky narrowed his eyes at his husband. Especially when Steve made no move to hang up the phone, and instead asked, "How's Willa?"

"She's fine," Natasha reassured. Then, Nat giggled, "She's sleeping right now. So, you should most definitely spend some obviously much needed sexy time with your husband."

Before Steve could say anything else, Natasha hung up the phone. A bit stunned, Steve pulled the phone away from his ear and stared at it for a moment. Blinking, Steve turned to look over at Bucky, who was pressing his lips together, desperately trying to not laugh.

Which Bucky failed at.

Bucky loudly chuckled and leaned over the console to kiss Steve again. Then, because Bucky could be a little shit, Bucky teased, "Told you so."

"Yeah, I know," Steve playfully rolled his eyes and joked, "Mr. Always Right."

"You got it, babe," Bucky smirked and kissed Steve once again. Seductively biting Steve's lower lip, Bucky offered again, "Let's take this inside."

"Race ya," Steve mockingly suggested, pressing a kiss to the tip of Bucky's nose.

Being playful, Bucky quickly climbed out of the SUV and actually started racing into the house. And since Steve wasn't above being childish, he also raced into the house. Following the trail of clothes that Bucky left behind, Steve also started stripping out of his clothes, knowing that he'd pick up the discarded garments after their romp.

Finally reaching the master bedroom, Steve was greeted by Bucky standing in the middle of the room in nothing but a lilac purple lace thong that matched the cashmere sweater that he wore to dinner. Steve nearly dropped to his knees right there in the hallway when he spotted the head of Bucky's flushed dick peeking out from the waistband of the lace thong. Looking positively edible as he just stood there under Steve's gaze.

"Oh, sweetheart," Steve wistfully sighed. Taking his place in front of his husband, Steve placed his hands on Bucky's body as he slid down to his knees. Face-to-face with Bucky's cock, Steve tilted his face up to look up at Bucky's face as he stated, "You're too good to me."

"I know," Bucky joked, earning a teasing nip as Steve pressed kisses to his abdomen just above the waistband. Bucky brought his hand to Steve's head and carded his fingers through Steve's blond locks. Tugging at Steve's hair, so he'd look up at him, Bucky told him, "You're good to me too."

"I'm just getting started," Steve smirked, hooking his fingers into the thong and pulled the lacy lingerie down his muscular thighs.