And did my hair like this:

I went out of the bathroom and back to Millie's room

I went out of the bathroom and back to Millie's room. I opened the door and walked in. I looked up to see a tomato red Millie with just pants and a bra on. I immediately covered my eyes and turned around. "S-s-sorry" I mumbled. I guess I was as red as she was. "No, no it's okay we both are girls so" she said, "you don't need to cover your beautiful eyes" she continued. "Oh, okay" I said. I couldn't get the picture out of my head, I'm sorry it's just, the perfect body, 'Miya shut UP! She's not even yours'. I put my hands down but still stared at the door. After a few seconds I felt two hands gripping on my shoulders, I turned around and faced Millie. Our faces where just a few inches away from each other. I could feel her breath, I looked up at her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes where looking at my blue. But then her eyes slipped down to my lips but quickly up to my eyes again. I smiled and licked them(stop being cliche! Sorry!). Then my eyes slipped down to her, I couldn't help myself from it. She then put her hands on my hips and slowly leaned forward. I then took the hint and put my hands on her neck and also leaned forwards. I closed my eyes and broke the space. It was a slow, soft and gentle kiss. It tasted like sweet raspberry. I just wanna fangirl right now but I had to stay calm. I didn't want it to end but there's always an ending. When we finally pulled away I couldn't stop smiling. I looked at Millie, I hugged her tight and giggled of happiness.

Millie's pov (a bit earlier)

I woke up up with no-one at my side. I stood up and brushed my hair and went to the bathroom down stairs and brushed my teeth quickly. "Ugh! I forgot my clothes!" I groaned. I quickly took my raspberry lipgloss on and some mascara and went to my room. 'Miya's not here yet, if I'm quick I could change here' I thought.

(Millie's outfit)

(Millie's outfit)

I only had the shirt left before I heard the door open. I blushed, what if it's dad! 'Phew' it's only Miya. She quickly covered her eyes and turned to the door. "S-s-sorry" she stuttered. I giggled for myself, "No, no it's okay we both are girls so" I told her, "you don't need to cover your beautiful eyes" I smiled but obviously she couldn't see it. "Oh, okay" she mumbled with her adorable voice. I took the top on and walked over to Miya. I put my hand on her shoulders and she quickly turned around. We was much closer then I thought we would be. We looked at each other's eyes. She has those beautiful blue eyes everyone wish they had. Mine is just boring brown. Her tan skin fits perfectly to her. I didn't realised I was looking at her lips so I quickly looked at her eyes again, hoping she didn't noticed, but how could she not. She licked her lips and her eyes moved away from my eyes to my lips. I'm glad I used my raspberry lipgloss today. I put my hands on her hips and leaned forward without thinking. 'Hopefully she doesn't judge me after this' I thought. She laid her hands on my neck and leaned forward too. She closed her eyes and I did too. We broke the space between us and I felt a lot of butterflies and fireworks in my stomach. It was soft and gentle, our lips moved in sync(if that is how you write it I never kissed or write about it before so, don't blame me🤷🏼‍♀️). I was so happy that I just wanna fangirl. But no, I have to stay calm. Her lips taste like candy, one of my favorites, I mean, who doesn't like candy!? We suddenly pulled away and Miya had a huge smile on her beautiful face. She then gave me a tight hug and giggled. We just stayed in like this for a while. "Mills?" Miya said and pulled away. "Hmm?" I looked into her blue eyes, they were filled with happiness, I could see it. "Finn invited everyone from the cast plus me to a sleepover at his tomorrow 2.00p.m. you wanna join?" She asked smiled. "Sure!" I exclaimed happy. We sat down on my bed and decided to watch Netflix. 5 minutes late the knocked on the door. "I'll take it" Miya said and was already half on the way. She opened the door and my mom came in with breakfast. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Brown" she said and smiled. "No problem girls. And I gotta go so you two are alone in the house, bye" mom said and waved goodbye. "Bye" I said. Mom had made French toast to us. Miya took one. We watched 'Meridian' when we were done eating I stopped the movie. "What's wrong" Miya asked with a confused face. "Nothing wrong just wanna ask you something" I said and smiled, I think she could tell I was nervous. "Sure" she smiled and took my hand. 'No, butterflies'. "I, um, I was, um, wondering if, um, if you, you know, um, wannabemygirlfriend?" I stumbled over almost every word. Miya chuckled, "what?" I asked concerned. "I would love to" She squeezed my hand gently. I was so happy, I couldn't wait 'till tomorrow!
_________________________________

Word count= 1130