Chapter 33

A/N: Oh boy you guys are gonna hate me for this.

Things get Smexy™️ warning.

Note; female body reader.

~♬~

You two got McDonald's from nearby and headed to Hizashi's house. It wasn't as romantic as you'd hope, but it was nice to have someone calm you down and cheer you up.

"What'd you want to watch?" Hizashi asked. You sat on the couch with your burger, fries, and smoothie next to you.

Hizashi sat down on the other side with his meal and held a bunch of DVDs.

"I'm up for comedy or horror. Maybe action." You looked up at Hizashi. "You?"

"Anything goes. I've watched most of these already."

You two decided on a horror that Hizashi hadn't watched. You wondered if this was a good idea, spending time with him after the meetup with the villains.

A few minutes into the movie, you felt Hizashi's arm move behind you, as if he was going to cuddle you. You leaned against him.

However, his arms quickly moved away and you looked at him with a pout. He had taken your container of fries.

"Hizashi!" you scoffed.

"What?" Hizashi gave you an innocent look, putting a fry in his mouth.

You pouted, then shook your head in disappointment as the two of you focused back on the movie. You frowned. No one takes your food and gets away with it.

When the movie got to the climax, and Hizashi was completely immersed in the plot, you slowly moved your hand behind his neck.

You blew against his neck and tickled him. Coincidentally, a jump scare had happened in the movie, so you gave yourself double points for that.

Hizashi let out a noise between a yelp and a scream, his voice cracking in the middle. You snickered.

"[Y/N]!" His face was red. "I thought it was a bug!"

"That's the point." You had a satisfied smile on your face and went back to the movie. "Didn't know you were that ticklish, though."

You felt a jab at your shins and flinched.

"Two can play at this game, baby girl" Hizashi countered in a low voice. You fell silent, a small growl vibrating from your throat.

"You started it," you murmured.

The two of you sat quietly, not even focusing on the movie. Hizashi was cautious for once, anticipating your next move.

Having a surge of confidence, you quickly turned your head to him and held a hands up. Hizashi grabbed them in a flash, giving you a smirk. What he didn't know was that you were planning to use your head.

You leaned towards him and kissed his neck, surprising him. He paused, and you then sucked and bit, leaving a mark.

"[Y/N]!" Hizashi yelled, his hands letting go of your wrists and slapping over his neck. "You did not!"

You snickered, smiling and returning to the movie, still not focusing on it but pretending that you were. You glanced back at Hizashi, whose face was a bright red in the dark room.

"You have a speaker to cover it up," you commented.

"That's...!" Hizashi didn't have any counter to that.

The rest of the movie was watched in another round of silence, other than the occasional giggle you let out when you saw the hickey out of the corner of the eye and the look Hizashi shot at you. The tips of his ears were pink. God, it was hilarious to see that. The two of you finished the food, with you managing to get your fries back peacefully.

However, immediately after the movie ended, Hizashi tackled you on the couch. "Hizashi!" you yelled, squirming under his grasp, attempting to get out, but failing miserably.

"I told you, two can play at this game," Hizashi breathed, pinning your wrists. He licked the side of your neck. You shivered as he sucked, leaving a good-sized mark. He continued and made another one higher up.

"Hizashi!" You blushed madly. "I did one! And I can't cover those up!"

"That's the point," he quoted you. He kissed your lips and bit the bottom, asking for entrance. Your lips parted in surprise and his tongue slid in. You being stubborn, your tongues fought for dominance.

This took a turn way fast, you thought. Still connected, Hizashi took it another step forward and you felt one of his hands slide down to under your shirt and up to your breasts. But he hesitated, as if waiting for your approval. You didn't resist, craving for his touch. His hips start to grind against yours, and you became aware of the bulge down there.

Oh God.

You moaned, allowing his tongue to dart in and explore everything. You were starting to melt in the kiss. The hand that held both your hands in place let go.

Hizashi finally broke apart for breath, staring down at your flustered self. His hands moved to your sides.

"That was so... sexy," Hizashi cooed, then chuckled.

"Pft.... This is really a Netflix and chill scenario, huh?"

"....You suggested it."

You giggled, then wrapped your arms around his neck lovingly. "Do you... want to continue?" he asked hesitantly.

You paused. It wasn't because you didn't want to, but it was because you didn't feel you should. You were literally planning, unwillingly, with a villain about him a day ago.

However, this was a chance to completely distract yourself, at least for a little while. He looked down at you with lust in his eyes, but frowned when he saw your hesitation. He started crawling off you. "I'm sorry, it's okay if you don't, I'll only do it if you—"

You grabbed his arms, stopping him and pressed your face against shoulder. You wanted him. "Yes," you replied, whispering into his ear. It tickled him and you giggled again. "I do, actually."

His hands were all over you again. He started taking your shirt and pants off. You exchanged this action with a similar one, taking his shirt and tugging his belt off.

Before everything fell away, you felt yourself being lifted up and moving. A few moments later you felt yourself hit a soft surface.

You looked around to see that you were in Hizashi's room. You ran your hands over his scarred skin, feeling the imperfection and bumps, and he felt your smoother skin.

Hizashi noticed your nervousness despite your confident actions. "Is this going to be your first time?" Hizashi murmured.

You nodded.

"Really?" Hizashi sounded surprised. "Never?"

You haven't been in any relationship after that guy in high school. Hearing him ask that made you feel a bit self-conscious.

"Don't worry, you'll be in good hands, baby," Hizashi assured. "You need to relax after whatever happened last night."

He took out a condom packet from his back pocket and set it somewhere close in preparation, and you had no time to think why he had it with him right then and there.

~♪♫ ♪♫ ♪~
Chapter music question!
Do you listen to music when you sleep?

A/N: Oh and I still don't write lemons/smut. Nope. I'm bad at writing it so no. Close, but no. Sorry not sorry to those thirsty peeps.

Also yes I did write the cliche/cringe "tongues fighting for dominance" fite me.