6|| "Oxy Octavia"

Start from the beginning

"My... what?" Joe asked, clearly confused.

"they're gonna make your hair curly." Octavia helped, patting him on the back.

Joe ran his hands through his ginger hair, "Are you sure?"

"Yup, they've already got the supplies." Brian pointed in the direction that Joe followed, reluctantly of course.

This meant the end of Octavia's and Joe's conversation, which she was actually quite sad about. She's never met anyone she could totally be herself around besides Amelia, and that scared her; she tried to tell herself to just stop getting too close, stop the daring and rebellious side of her, but she couldn't, and that scared her even more. She didn't want to let herself fall down that dark path again.

"Now while we're all here, Octavia, Amelia, I'd like you to meet the rest of the cast. Ben, Rami, Allen, this is Octavia and Amelia."

"You must be the cool younger sister." Ben smirked at Gwil as he shook Octavia's hand.

"Oh, totally" Octavia laughed. Ben reached out to shake Amelia's hand, apparently it was Amelia's turn to freak out, and why wouldn't she? It was Ben Hardy, the closest person to appear as Roger.

"It's a true pleasure to meet you, darling." Rami reached in to shake their hands too. He looked and acted so much like Freddie, it was almost like meeting him himself. She couldn't believe how great the casting was for this movie.

"It's nice to meet you Octavia, I can't wait for you to teach Joe bass so he'll stop sounding like an out of tune earthquake." Allen said, shaking her hand. Octavia only just managed to place his character though he wasn't in costume.

"Oh my god..." Octavia said in disbelief, "they're making you play Prenter? But you're such a nice person and way too attractive..."

"She's not wrong." Roger said under his breath as he let out a laugh.

"Uh sorry I didn't mean that in a bad way... Anyway, it's very nice to meet all of you, really." Octavia said, trying to relieve the awkwardness.

"The pleasure is all ours." Rami stated.

"It is still way too early for this, Rog did you know your hair is outrageously scratchy?" Ben said to Roger, trying not to touch his wig.

"Thank god for coffee, mate." Allen said, taking a slip out of his travel mug.

"How rude of us, Octavia, Amelia, would you like some coffee?" Rami asked, standing up to grab some cups.

"I'd rather do copious amounts of OxyContin before I consume that growth stunting sludge." Octavia stated casually before she noticed everyone staring at her. Her eyes widened to giant saucers as Allen, Rami, Ben, Gwil, Roger and Amelia burst into teary-eyed laughter.

"Wow Gwil, she IS way cooler than you." Ben spat out between laughter.

"I-I-I didn't mean it like that I swear I-" Octavia was becoming flustered again.

"No, no, it's fine dear, or should I say, Oxy Octavia?" Ben said, sending them into more laughter.

"Joe was right, you are out of hand." Octavia shot back, stifling a laugh.