Sleepovers

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't expell you guys right now..." Yaoyorozu sighed at the front of the classroom.
"Ahh Cuz we saved Todoroki..." The pink haired student replied. The home room teacher ignored her and turned to her old friend.
"And why are you defending them Midoriya...?"
"Because we did that same thing when we were in first year... remember Kacchan after the training camp..." the two heroes shared a small giggle remembering the horrible attempt at a rescue mission.
"Fine, you guys get off this time, but next time I will be informing Nezu." Deku smiled at Momo before giving a wave to the small class and leaving.
"Midoriya" Ojiro leaned forward to tap the brunette on the shoulder.
"You Dad is soon cool~" Hiro smiled remembering she was a big hero geek. After what felt like forever it was the end of the day. They once again had Yaoyorozu for last period.
"Niko please stay after class." The teacher asked. Meneta flinched as she realised she would get a lecture. The others looked around confused as Momo had only referred to her as Meneta before.

Aoyama lay on her bed bored out of her mind. There teachers have gone easy on the homework for a few weeks due to the crazy stuff that had been going on them. The pink haired girl shot up with an idea and grabbed her phone and created a new chat group with all the girls from 1-a.

Shooting Star: My room now. Bring food and other stuff.

Tails: y?

Shooting Star: SLEEP OVER!!!

Red-Pele: do we have to...

Slime ball: sounds like a great idea. We haven't gotten together in forever. Let's have some fun, just us girls.

Storm: What stuff do you want us to bring?

Shooting Star: ya know life games, makeup that kind of stuff. YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES.

-

The fifteen minutes passed and there was a knock on the door.
"Bienvenue les amis. Glad to see you all made it!" The four guests walked into the pink themed room. The walls were covered in Pinky and I can't stop twinkling posters, there were pictures made out of sequins and her bed sheets were white with light pink diamond patterns.
"I feel like I'm having an acid trip looking at this." Homura grumbled almost having to squint at the bright colours. They all sat in a circle on the fluffy rug and lay everything they brought with them in the middle.

After a bit of chatting they decided to paint each other's nails as Aoyama had a huge collection of them on her tall boy.
"So what did Sensei want to talk to you about?" Ojiro asked and she started painting Meneta's short messy nails.
"Family stuff" The purple haired girl answered
"Family?"
"Yeah Yaoyorozu is my mum."
"But how does Creati and Grape ju... what...?" Ojiro stuttered.
"Your mom's fault Yuuto. They got really drunk and played truth or dare. Mum was really embarrassed so I live with my dad but we have a really good relationship." Meneta explained
"Now you mention it, you two talk a lot and she is really supportive" Homura realised half mumbling to herself too busy to say it properly as she had a tiny brush painting tiny white patterns on Mio's blue nails. Mio just hummed in agreement at Homura's statement.

After they nails were done they opened the huge bag of chips and put on a movie. After some discussion they chose to watch Iron Man, and with only 30 minutes left of the movie most of the girls were asleep on the mountain of pillows they had laid on the floor. Homura, thinking she was the only one awake, looked around to see Mio staring blankly at the small tv fiddling with the small chain.
"You good Mio?" She asked.
"Tired."
"Then go to sleep"
"Tired, not sleepy. There is a difference" the heterochromic girl said bitterly. Homura noticed Mio's simple sentences and mumbling and slid closer to her.
"You want to talk about it?"
"No"
"..."
"..."
"Yes. I need to become a hero sooner. I have lost my parents and I don't want to lose anyone else." Homura stiffened as she remembers her parents are gone too. Mio looked at her concerned remember they were in a similar situation.
"Sorry"
"No need to apologise Ra Ra." They decided not to talk and just turned off the movie and snuggled up together.
"I love you Ra Ra. You are my best friend"
"Love ya too dipshit."

-

"We know when them bomb will be finished. Only 7 days sir"

"Perfect"

—————————————————————————————————

Nothing happened but I'm too tired to write plot. 😴😴😴