Prologue

(Edited)

Homura looked over at her clock.

"shit" she muttered to herself as she grabs her bag and started running to the door.

"See ya pa" she shouted into the kitchen as she ran passed. 

"Cutting it a bit short don't ya think?" Ejirou replied jokingly.

Homura jumped from wall to wall in an ally leaving  small lava hand prints as she goes. The light from the end of the ally was just getting into view when Mio rammed past her riding on her icey tornado.

"Hey it's my turn to win!!!" Homura shouted. Mio smirked and pointed up to show Hiro flying above the two girls. Thay all speed up before getting to the end of the ally. They all leapt to the school gate and all hit the ground as a dust cloud covered the three friends. Toda, who was waiting for them at the gate of the middle school they all attended, walked over to see who won their daily race. 

"I think Homura won today." Toda said as he helped her up, 

"WOOOOOOOH" Homura celebrated as Mio and Hiro helped each other up.

"So that's 7 to Todoroki, 13 to Midoriya and 1 to Bakugou." They could hardly hear Toda over Mio's giggling.

"Oi you can't laugh at me today I won!!!" Homura yelled as she grabbed the blue tie on Mio's uniform. Hiro stepped between the two stubborn girls.

"Hey hey" he called calmly,

"The bell is about to ring we don't have time to fight right now". 

"Fine but from now on I'm gonna win form now on!!!" Homura announced as the bell rang.

"God Homura, the winner just gets to choose lunch. It's not like it means the winner is going to be the best hero"

"Still" Homura continued to Argue with Mio as the boys just sighed and followed them into the building.

-

"High Schools" the teacher announced. 'It's only the 3rd week back and there talking about high schools already,' Hiro thought to himself.

"I will hand out a sheet of paper and I want you to wright down all the places you might want to attend." the teacher starts to hand out the paper.

Toda looks down at the white sheet his metal hands hovered over, too scared to wright anything. Mio taps Toda's shoulder with her pen and leaned forward,

"You good, are you going to come with us" she said sweetly. Toda nodded before smilling at himself and wright where he wants to go. U.A Hero course.

-

After school finished the 4 friends started to walk home together as usual, Homura stopped the group.

"Ok from now on we are rival heroes so don't expect me to...Hahahaha" Hourma attempted to announce but was cut short by Mio sneaking up behind her and tickled her waist.

"Idiot, the first thing my father taught me about hero work is that teamwork is the number one priori......." Homura grabbed Mio and started tackling her on the ground.

"Don't tickle me you windy, I will melt your skin off!" She shouted. The boys just stood and watched as this was a daily thing.

"Hey Toda, are you ok?" Hiro said putting his hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Yeah just a bit nervous" he replied.

"I have wanted to be a hero my whole life and now that I'm given the option to become one. It's kinda scary. Not to mention that my dad was one of the U.A best students ever."

"Yeah I don't think any of us will be as good as our parents" Hiro cut Toda off to reassure him.

"Not true I'm gonna be better then both of my dads combined!" Homura yelled from underneath Mio

"I don't know about you but I'm aiming to be number 1"

"Well the number 1 does not brag about being the best while they are being sat on" Mio laughed as he help the smaller blonde girl on her feet.

"Whatever I'm hungry I choose to eat at the steak house" Homura lead the way while the other three slowly followed their energetic friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just image a train montage now.

THANK YOU FOR READING HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY