Sports festival (part 2)

Todoroki vs Kaminari

Mio sighed leaning back into her chair waiting for her match in the waiting room. She had fought Kaminari before but no one really won.

"Mio Todoroki to the arena please!" Came over the speaker. Mio shook away her nerves and got up to face Sara Kaminari.

-

"GOOOOOOOO"

Mio immediately turned the rocky ground into ice consuming Kaminari's feet. But the blonde boy just smiled as he clapped and broke the ice and slid across to get closer to his opponent. He was unable to stop so why he was busy slipping around the place Mio punched him sending him towards the white boundary lines. Kaminari was able the slow down enough to not go over the line but just as he stood up Mio blasted him with cold wind which sent the tall boy over.

"SARA KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNDS, MIO TODOROKI IS THE WINNER"

Mio turned to the crowd to find her parents and her brother who promised to be there but nothing. She saw her friend's family but her's were nowhere. Maybe there just late, she told herself before walking over to Kaminari to help him off the ground.
"Good fight kami!"
"Ha you just one because I was still beaten up from the race, don't expect it to be this easy next time!"
The classmates shook hands and walked off and prepared for there next match. All tho she was still thinking about where her parents are.

-

"Shou are you ready?" Shoto asked from the living room "we're late the festival has already started!" "I'll get him" Lumina walk down the hall. Less than a minute later Shoto hurd Lumina scream that shook the house.

-

Iida vs Aizawa

Toda almost didn't want to win his last against Meneta match because he knew who he would have to fight. Toda walked up onto the arena and stared straight ahead at his dark haired classmate Aizawa. Toda was at a disadvantage. one: Aizawa is a short range fighter and so is Toda's, but Aizawa's are superior. Two: he doesn't even know what Aizawa's Quirk or even if he has one. Even tho all the panic Toda kept a straight face to match his opponents.

"GOOOOOO"

The boys just stood for a while before Aizawa started running forward, Toda lifted his metal hand to shoot at him. Aizawa dogged it moving only slightly to the side. He was to shoot. The smaller boy jumped on top of him punching him. Toda's vision turned to white. As he re lived his worsted day.

(Ten years ago)

Toda pushed his mother away as she was trying to hug him, but Toda was too busy he had to get to his father who was laying on the ground burnt and bleeding. Both Deku and Uravity shook him trying to wake him.

He was on the ground, Aizawa swung another punch.

"I'm sorry miss Iida, we couldn't save your husbands arm but luckily he is still alive."

Third punch.

A tall man walked into the room, Toda recognised him as his father's boss. "Excuse me" the tiny blue haired child cried "why does my dad get hurt when you make him work?"

Fourth punch.

"Well young man, he is a hero. It's his job" the old man explained "I don't want him to get hurt I want to help him!" "Well young man, the only way to do that."

Fifth punch

"Is to become a hero."

Aizawa stopped as Toda's silver hand started fuming. An explosion of steam exploded outward throwing the smaller boy off of him. Aizawa slid across the arena all the way to the white boundary line just stopping before he could go over. Toda slowly started to stand blood dripping from his nose onto the rocky ground from the punches. The crowd cheered as he started to fall to his knees and tried to get back up again. "Iida please" Toda frozzes at aizawas bitters voice turn soft and a little sweet. "Give up, you look like you going to pass out. I don't want to hurt an injured opponent" his voice was so soft it was barely audible over the pounding headache and the ringing in his ears. Toda's vision faded to black as he fell on the ground unconscious.

"TODA IIDA IS UNABLE TO FIGHT, KATSUKO AIZAWA IS THE WINNER"

Aizawa sighed as he left the arena shameful as when he was using his quirk he could see such sadness in his eyes and the sadness melting into anger and determination. He had never seen so much determination in his life. Aizawa realized at that moment everything Toda had said to him. He had friends to distract him yet he was still strong.

"How?"

-

Ojiro vs Meneta (understanding)

1-a sat in the stands watching the two girls Meneta and Ojiro fight. Everyone was cheering for one or the other. The Match was pretty even until Meneta covered The tiny girl with slime most of it sticking to her invisible limbs making the outline of them visible and easier to dodge. With every swing Ojiro's Limbs stuck to the ground. The blonde girl stood still about to admit defeat.

"YUUTO"

She turned to the energetic boy in the stands

"COME ON DON'T GIVE UP, WIN THIS FOR ME"

His purple eyes lit up with passion. "Sara..." Ojiro whispered under her breath before turning to her opponent who was waiting for Ojiro to give up. "Meneta!!!" She yelled making the purple haired girl shoulder's relax. Catching her off gard one of Ojiro's invisible arms grabbed Meneta. "What!? I thought I got them all!?" Ojiro smiled "Something you don't know about my quirk, I can sprout and retract multiple at a time." Meneta sighed in defeat "Fine I give up, you got me blondie."

"NIKO MENETA HAS GIVEN UP, YUUTO OJIRO WINS"

Ojiro turned to the stands and sees Kaminari giving a huge toothy smile. She smiled back. He turns and run to the infirmary to meet her there knowing she will need to go there to get something for her bruises.

-

Aizawa slowly opened the door to the infirmary to see a mess of blue hair on the pillow, his blanket wrapped around him tightly. Toda knew he was there but he was to tired to turn around. He had given up, he had tried to befriend the boy for weeks but nothing. Toda felt a dip in the bed. Aizawa put his hand on Toda's sholder, he erupted with laughter "HAHAHA Wh...what did you do Ha!", "It's called memory. When I touch you I can make you feel an emotion by bringing the strongest memory with that emotion to the front. It works like my mother's but with all emotions" Aizawa explained with a monotone voice. "I'm sorry if I bought back something horrible. I have never seen someone react that way." Toda smiled at the unexpected apology and put his hand on Aizawa hand to tell him he was fine. "How do you have friends?" Aizawa asked. Toda sat surprise for a second "have you never had friends?" The boys dark hair overed his eyes as he looked down in shame. "Well..." Toda looked around the room trying to figger out how to explain it. "They make you stronger, their always there for you to talk to when your sad, thay make you feel happy and at home and it gives you something to fight for." Toda prayed that the explanation was ok for him. "Can...can we be friends?" The room went still, Toda couldn't help stare at the dusty pink blush that surrounded Aizawa's dark Jade eyes. "S...Sure, Ai..." Toda's sentence was cut off by Kaminari and Ojiro running in. "Oh sorry are we intrupteing something?" Ojiro apologised. "No I need to get ready for my next match. Iida, thank you." He turnd and walked out the door

-

Todoroki vs Aizawa

Mio gulped as she stared at Aizawa from the other side of the arena. The announcement to go ringed in the brown and red haired girl. He vision started to fade to white. 'He's fast' she thought to herself...

"Ayano?"
—————————————————————————————————————————————

Wrote this at midnight so sorry if it's really bad. Next chapter is kind a filler. Ayano Todoroki isn't important in the story but I love writing her so you gat a chapter about her.