tension *y/n x brook*

your pov:

we sat opposite to eachother at the dinner table, the other boys clueless about what i was feeling. all day, ALL DAY, i've been longing for brooklyn, longing to touch him, to please him, just to be his.

sweat pooled on my forehead as i watched him shovel a fork full of lasagne into his mouth, his tongue sticking out and licking a bit off of his bottom lip.

i could feel myself getting wetter and wetter just looking at him until i literally couldn't concentrate anymore, the sexual tension between us becoming too much for me.

"i need to go and lie down" i stated, making eye contact with brook as his pupils dilated, his teeth descretely meeting his lip.

"okay y/n, see you later for movie night?" rye asked from next to me. i nodded before getting up off the table and sprinting to my room, which was just a small guest room at the back of the house.

i shut the door behind me and jumped onto my bed, removing my shorts, my hand going down the waistband of my underwear.

i was too dazed from the pleasure that i didn't notice brook walk in until he sat down on the end of my bed, watching me intently.

i snapped my eyes open and removed my hand from my underwear, gasping in shock.

"shit brook, i'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me" i stuttered, scared he would think of me differently after catching me in the act.

"i am mad at you y/n. i'm mad at the fact you started without me" he smirked, crawling over me, pushing my chest so i'm laying flat on the bed.

"you've been teasing me all day, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife" he smirked, his lips meeting mine in a hot, heavy kiss.

before we knew it our clothes were discarded around the room and there was nothing between us but air.

"i want you so bad" he whispered, still kissing me, one hand traveling up my thigh.

i whined into the kiss, unable to speak  as he disconnected his lips from mine and left kisses down my jaw, neck, shoulders, chest, all the way down to my thighs.

my breathing got heavier as his mouth travelled up and down my thighs, sucking and biting, leaving bruises wherever he could.

i've never seen this side of brook before, but to be honest i wasn't complaining.

i threw my head back as his tongue connected to my clit, sending electricity all around my body, a loud moan leaving my mouth.

he twirled and curled his tongue in all the right places, making moan after moan escape my lips, loud enough for the boys to hear.

without warning he took his tongue away but straight away replaced it with his dick, his length sliding into me.

"fuck brooklyn" i whined as he thrusted into me, my legs around his waist and his hands either side of my head, holding himself up.

"you feel so good" he whispered, his thrusts getting harder. i screamed as he hit the right spot and he shoved his fingers in my mouth and down my throat.

"be quiet y/n, we can't have the other boys hearing how weak i make you" he smirked.

i wrapped my tongue around his fingers sinfully, biting them whenever i felt the urge to scream.

his thrusts got sloppier as he pulled out (don't use the pull out method kids, always use protection) and came all over my chest and face, a loud grunt leaving his lips.

he flopped down next to me and stares lovingly at me. "i guess i better go have a shower" i giggled, looking down at my dirty body.

"such a slut for me" he replied, kissing me gently.

"friends with benefits?" he asked me, smirking.
"friends with benefits" i replied, smiling, before getting up and going to take a shower.