wet *y/n x jack*

your pov:

I slipped on my bikini and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I was staying round the boys new house this weekend which had a pool in the garden and we were all spending the night in the water, under the stars.

I wasn't together with any of them, they were all really close friends, which meant I could flirt with whoever I wanted whenever I wanted.

I checked myself over in the mirror before joining the boys outside, all of them staring at me as I walked out.

I blushed and picked up a beer from the side and walked passed rye who was also grabbing a beer.

I jumped up as he slapped my ass before turning around and slapping his arm playfully. he shrugged his shoulders and smirked before biting his lip sinfully. I just giggled and rolled my eyes, walking towards the pool.

I looked between Jack and rye and I could sense the tension, jack's eyes burning holes in the back of Rye's head.

I snapped him out of his trance as I sat down next to him, pulling his arm up and around my neck, watching as it dangled around me.

he looked at me and smirked before squeezing my boob lightly, looking around to make sure no one was watching.

I watched as he made eye contact with rye before sweeping me up and placing me on his lap, his hands grasping at my thighs.

I yelped, causing Andy, brook and sonny to look in our direction but they thought nothing of it.

this went on for another 5 minutes, his hand stroking my thigh, grabbing my boob, grinding his hips up onto me until I literally couldn't take anymore.

"if you'll excuse us" I whispered to the others, grabbing jack's hand and pulling him out of the pool. rye looked at us in shock as I dragged him into the house and up the stairs, into the bedroom.

"couldn't wait could you princess" he teased as he pressed me against the wall and unclipped my bikini top, discarding it on the floor.

he looked down at my chest and bit his lip before discarding my bikini bottoms, leaving me in the nude. he smirked proudly and threw me on the bed, crawling on top of me.

he attached his lips to my neck roughly, sucking and bitting everywhere he could. "you were ready to fuck me then and there y/n weren't you, I could feel you, all wet for me, you were ready to fuck me in front of all the boys, you filthy girl" he breathed, running his hands up my thighs, still kissing my neck.

I whined under his touch and my hands went in his hair, tugging lightly. his hands got further up my thigh until he was touching me, sending shivers around my body.

"so wet for me" he said in awe, rubbing his thumb over my clit. I squealed in pleasure, definitely audible to the boys from outside.

one hand reached up and started to choke me as he slid one finger into me, making me whine.

he immediately added another finger, scissoring them, causing filthy noises to leave my mouth, my hips rocking back on his fingers.

he carried on fingering me as he trailed kisses up my stomach, stopping to suck on my nipples, making me feel things I've never felt before.

he released his mouth from my nipple and attached it to my clit, sucking and licking, his tongue doing wonders. the feeling of his fingers in me and his tongue on my clit sent me over the edge.

"j-jack, I'm gonna cum" I whined, my nails digging into his back. "cum for me babygirl" he dominated, his tongue going straight back to work.

and I did, a lot. I released with a massive moan, not caring if the others heard or not.

he made eye contact with me as he stuck his fingers in his mouth, licking me off of him.

"you taste so fucking good" he whined before pressing his lips to mine.

he flopped next to me and pulled the cover over us, smiling at me.

"we should do that again sometime" he smirked.
"yeah" I said, catching my breath. that was insane to say the least.

•••
a/n
so, this is my first time doing girl x boy 😬 lemme know if I should continue x