"He doesn't have to know"

I snorted, slightly smiling as bit my bottom lip. This guy is being quite a rebel. I look down at my camera before looking up at him. Well it's just his boss, I don't see the problem if that man isn't really much more to him.
I nodded, placing my hand over his shoulder as he looks up at me.

"Alright, it could be our tiny secret I suppose. I mean, after all, y-you're help me with my assignment...A-And I would like to get to know you more too"

"Ha, I guess so. I would really appreciate that" he smiled, pulling his hat down once again.

"How can I contact you?"

"Hmm. Do you have your phone with you?"

"No, I-I don't have one"

"You don't?"

"No, my boss doesn't allow me to have one"

I furrowed my eyebrows, tilting my head a bit as I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Who does this 'boss' of his think he is? I look around, trying to think of a way to meet up without having his boss find out, but I have my doubts since I feel like it can be risky. But then again, I would get more pictures..

"Originally I would have to think about this. It's never right to sneak around.."

"Oh, I guess you're right" he frowned, biting his bottom lip as he shrugs.

"But I can make exception this time. For you at least"

"Really? But don't you have to work tomorrow at the convenience store?"

"Well that's not something I would have to worry about any longer" I sadly sigh, thinking about Mr. Patterson and his store.

"B-But I'm off tomorrow, so we can meet up i-if you'd like to? Maybe around 12pm at Central Park?"

"That sounds fair, I'll even bring extra clothing for when I model for your pictures"

"Y-Yeah, that sounds great" I nodded, trying my best to hold in a goofy smile.

"Well then Harry, I do hope to see you tomorrow" he smiled, a bit of excitement shown inside his eyes.

"I really do too"

"Yeah" he nodded, looking down at his watch.

"I have to get going before my boss realizes I'm not home"

"Oh alright"

Does his boss visit him everyday or something? He seems to be very consuming for a boss, I don't know why he would be so tough on Benz if he's just his employee. I mean, it's not like he's pure or anything, no offense.

"Do you mind if we stop by the convenience store? I wanted to buy some Reese's"

"Reese's? Oh well here"

I open the small pocket my messenger bag, pulling out the peanut butter chocolate as I hand it to him. He looks at it before taking it, looking up at me in confusion.

"But isn't this yours?"

"Yeah but I'm not the biggest fan of that chocolate. I only had it because my boss gave to me for free. Take it"

"Well let me pay you for it at least"

"No it's okay, you don't have to"

"But I can't just take this without giving you anything in return"

"It's alright. You just spending the day with me was amazing enough. Here's my gift to you"

Benz slightly smirks, blushing at bit as he slightly chuckles. I couldn't help but smile at his reaction, finding it quite adorable actually. Compared to that night before, I never seen this side of him before and I kind of like it.