"Fuck off."

"I mean I've never, never seen you like that... care to explain what's the problem?"

"Bitch leave me alone," She giggled.

"No, because when I asked you to drop the Shawn situation what did little old Mali do? Kept going," I teased.

"Me and you both know I don't do relationships."

"No... both of us know nothing," I laughed.

"Woah, this house lit as fuck," She amazed.

"This gone be us in a couple years," I shook her up.

We always told each other even in the hardest moments, stay positive. We not struggling but it would be nice to be living with no worries.

We walked up to the door as Jr opened it cheesing, "Well come in beautiful," He said to Mali.

"Well damn I didn't know beauty had a tag on it for specific people," I joked.

He laughed, "Sorry come in beautiful," I thanked him to see the guys on the couch as I took off my boots.

My hoodie dress really came in handy for situations like this because I can be comfortable 24/7. I sat down as Shawn came downstairs smirking .

"Oh god," I mumbled.

"Let's play truth or dare," He said sitting on the floor.

I eyed Mali and we both laughed.

"Nigga it's like 4 of y'all and two of us."

"Why does gender matter?," He poked.

"We both know this ain't about to be no kiddy play."

"Mammy." Mali uttered.

"Aye we gotta ride out, y'all be smooth." Sam said

Him and Kendrick gave us a hug leaving out.

"It's even now." Jr smirked to Mali

She blushed putting her head down. I gagged as Shawn face lit up.

"Maybe we should do one on one truth or dare. Jr you and Mali take downstairs space.. And me and Shy will stay here."

"What time of shit is that!?" I scrunched my face.

He nodded as he grabbed her hand going downstairs. I grew nervousness in my stomach as the door closed behind them as their figures disappeared.

"Well... lets go."

I smirked getting on the floor leaning my elbows on the couch.

"Start." I uttered.

"Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Okay. Dare or Double Dare."

I laughed, "Double Dare."

He smirked, "I like how you play. I dare you to strip me down out my clothes."

My eyes widened, I truly thought he was gonna say take a shot or something... I'm shitting bricks right now. I got up sitting on his lap slowly taking off his shirt looking into his eyes the whole time. He looked at me slowly looking down at my thighs as my dress was lifted up a little. I got off of him getting on my knees.

"Stand up." I bit my lip.

He smirked as I untied his joggers slowly pulling them down touching his crotch as I do so. He groaned as I looked up at him and bit my lip. I scooted back after I pulled them down, "Your turn, Dare or Double Dare."

"Double Dare."

"I double dare you to tell me the reason why you didn't like me when I started working at the shop."

He furrow his eyebrows, "Are you serious?"

I nodded, He balled his lips up and huffed. "Honestly, it was all an act, I actually dig you."

"Oh really? Way to be polite dipshit," I playfully pushed him.

"Dare or Double Dare." He smirked proudly.

I looked at him weirdly as I responded with double dare. He came to my ear as his hand traveled between my legs, "I double dare you to let me have a taste."

My eyes bulged when I realized what he was talking about.

"Um... I um." I stuttered.

He chuckled, "Come on now, if you refuse you got to face the consequences."

"Yea-

"Alright funs over. Woah." Mali eyed seeing a half naked Shawn.

He laughed putting on his joggers, "Well see you to later than. Hope we can finish our game Shy." He winked as he opened the door for us to leave.

We walked out an I punched Mali's arm

"Ouch bitch what I do?"

"That's your second time ruining it, how you wants us together and you cock blocking."

She laughed as I really thought about Shawn. For some reason, I'm eager to go to work tomorrow.