What's your name?!?

Edited.

"Uhm" I said as I stared at River. At this point, he was turning red. "Is that all you have to say?" River asked, clenching his teeth. I swallowed. I mean what was I supposed to say? 'It's not what it looks like. I just happened to be here alone and a very attractive British guy approached me for no reason.' Uh no, things like this don't happen regularly. 

"What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?" River asked glaring at the guy. The guy looked at me and I looked down. Tears were still flowing out of my eyes rapidly. The guy looked over at River and smirked.

"Well, it just so happens that I was casually walking by the book section and I happened to hear this beautiful girl weeping. So I turned around and walked into the isle. At first I didn't know what to say because she took my breath away." He paused looking at me, making River even angrier.

I mean I wasn't complaining, he was the reason I was crying. I wasn't thinking at the moment I just wanted revenge on River. I have no idea why, but I did. It probably wasn't even his fault he was talking to that girl. Then I saw it.

I saw the hickey. The hickey that was placed on the right side of his neck. It killed me. I swallowed again as I stared at it.

"Then," The guys voice interrupted my thoughts. "I finally approached her." I looked at him. "I looked deep into those watery stunning brown eyes and I asked her what was wrong." "You better shut up before I go over there and kick your ass." River said. I looked at him. I couldn't look at anything but that hickey.

I looked over at the guy. He was actually smiling. Impossible. "Oh, will you really? I'll have you know, your threats mean nothing." He said casually. That seemed to make River even more furious. He took a step towards us but Aiden popped out of nowhere. "Come on man, you can't afford to get into a fight now." He looked at him for a while and River sighed.

"Natalie come on, lets go." River said rubbing his eyes with his hands. I stared at River. I just sat there staring at him. The tears came back. "Natalie, what's wrong?" River asked. I shook my head. "No." "What?" He asked. "I don't want to go with you. You proved me wrong. I thought I could trust you. Then I see you with the girl. Then there is a hickey on your neck. I can't believe this." I said. I didn't know what to say, thoughts were running through my mind so quickly. My words were everywhere.

River looked at me confused. He pointed to the hickey on his neck and smiled. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"Don't even try to explain yourself. Save it for someone who cares." I said. I looked over to the guy who was still smiling, looking at me. I grabbed his hand and stood up. I began to walk to find Brandon. "Natalie please, let me explain. It's not what you think it is." River said. A tear slid down his cheek. He quickly wiped it before you could even realize it was a tear.

I shook my head. "No, I've seen enough River. I will be spending the night at my friend's house tonight until I figure things out." I said. I looked over at the guy for permission. He smiled and nodded. I needed some time away from River to think about this mess.

You may be asking why would you trust a stranger like that? He could kidnap you and keep you in his basement or worse he could be a creep and rape you. Well, he seems like a nice guy. He doesn't seem like the type of guy who would do that. It seems like he was brought up well. I had no other choice.

I brushed past River. He grabbed my arm. "Natalie, you don't even know the whole story." he said. I shook my head. "I understand, I'll be at Noah's house. Whenever you're ready call me and I'll come get you." He said. "If you hurt her, you're dead." River said to the guy. Knowing River, he will probably hire people to follow me to keep an eye on me.

 "I'll keep Brandon for you. I promise, I'll take good care of him. Scouts honor." Andrew said. I looked at him. I debated, I mean I will not be spending much time with this guy. I nodded. "Okay, if I return and he has a scratch on him I will kill you okay? Okay." I said with a smile.

I know what you may be thinking, how irresponsible. No one is perfect. I proceeded to walk with the guy. I'm somewhat unsure of this now. Why would he agree? It makes no sense.

We reached his car and he opened the door for me. "Thanks" I said "My pleasure" he said back smiling. He got in the car and I asked him "What's your name?" "Seth" He said with a nod. "I'm Natalie" I said. "I know" he said. "Right." I remembered River saying my name multiple times in front of him. We took off to who knows where this guy lives.