Drooling on the bad boy?!?

Edited.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads. We have a big day today." Andrew yelled as he banged two pots together. What the fudge is going on? I heard footsteps getting quieter and a door closing.

I lazily opened my eyes to find that I was on top of River. That's not all, I was drooling all over his shirt. How embarrassing. I looked up and found no other than River, still sleeping. Thank goodness, maybe if I go somewhere else he will never know it was me!

Sometimes I can't help but feel like I'm the smartest person on earth,  not trying to brag or anything. I tried to get up but something was weighing me down. I turned my head trying to see what could possibly be so heavy. It was Rivers arm.

I sighed. I lifted up my right arm and tried to slowly get his arm off of me but, that resulted in him tightening his grip around me. Well this is just great. He has an iron grip, making it impossible for me to unravel myself.

 I guess I'll just have to go with plan B. I'm starting to get claustrophobic. I looked up at Rivers face to see him smiling in his sleep. He looks so peaceful. Sorry River.

I lifted up my hand and slapped him across his face. "Wake up!"  I said as he jumped. He opened his eyes quickly. He suddenly relaxed when he figured out it was me. His hand shot up to his face, probably thinking it was going to ease the pain. But let me just tell you, it won't.

"Why would you do that?" River asked as he rubbed his cheek. I could ask myself the same question. "I honestly don't know. Maybe so I can get out from that death grip you have on me." I said as I pointed to his arm, still wrapped around me. He looked at it himself and smiled.

"You don't like me touching you like this?" He asked. "No, I don't. I have to go pee." I easily lied. "Right, sorry" he said as he released me. I smiled at him and got up quickly heading towards the bathroom.

I hope he doesn't notice my drool on his shirt I thought as I went pee. It turns out I really did have to go.  "Natalie what is this?" I heard River yell. I started to laugh. Soon, I heard Andrew and Aiden laughing.

I stepped out of the bathroom and I went up to River with the most innocent smile I could possibly do. "What is what River?" I asked batting my eyelashes. Rivers face softened up but then he shook his head.

"Don't try to act innocent. I know you drooled all over my one and only shirt." River said as he got a napkin and wiped off all of the sticky substance. I smiled at him "Sorry, not sorry." I said as I looked down on the floor and then back up at him, smirking.

"It's fine. I forgive you" River said as he rolled his eyes. I smiled brightly at him and he chuckled.

Aiden Andrew and Brandon came out of the room jumping around and screaming. "What's going on?" I asked. "You didn't hear? Today is the day we arrive!" Andrew shouted as everybody celebrated, heck even the adults did.

"Will you guys shut up? I'm trying to sleep!" the teenage boy yelled from the kitchen table. Everybody quieted down and looked at each other. Aiden nodded and everybody started to cheer again but louder than before. They are so cruel.

I started to laugh. "So when are we arriving?" I asked anyone willing to answer over this commotion. "In about an hour!"  Andrew yelled. An hour. Finally, I will be able to hopefully sleep on a real bed tonight! With that I started to cheer along with everybody else.

"Alright kids, be safe and don't forget to call us if you ever need anything else!" the mom said. "Thank you so much for everything, we really appreciate it." River said to them. "No problem sweetie, we love to help out" She said. River smiled and we waved them off. They took off and it was just us again. The OG's. Okay, that wasn't as funny as I thought it would be.

"Welcome to California." I read off the big green sign on the side of the road. "What are we doing in California?" I asked as I held onto Brandon's hand. "I have a cousin here that is willing to take us in for a while." River said as he began to walk with us following after him. I nodded and sighed.

"So, we will have to walk... again?" I asked. "Yes, Princess." River replied. "Agh" I said "Why me?" I added. River just chuckled and the boys shook their heads.

"Pop tart, can you please carry me? I'm tired." Brandon said. "We have only been walking for ten minutes." I said looking down to see his sweating face. Brandon shrugged and sighed. "Okay, fine" I said as I picked him up. Why is it so hot here? I asked myself.

"Here, I got him." Aiden said as he saw my very tired face after carrying Brandon for around thirty minutes. "Thank you so much" I said as I handed Brandon over to him. Aiden nodded and started to talk to Brandon about Power Rangers.

"Dude, come on. We all know the green Power Ranger is way better than the red one." Andrew added to the argument Brandon Aiden were having. Brandon high fived him. "No, the blue one is better." Aiden said. They both looked at Aiden with a deadly look.

"We have arrived." River said as we walked right up to the biggest house I have ever seen. It was white with a humungous gate and a fantastic garden. The door was ginormous and the house looked to be four stories tall. "Woah" I said in pure bliss. River looked at me and nodded.