The Goblet Of Fire

Start from the beginning

"How did you know that?" Alicia asked in surprise.

"The Weasley Wizard Wheezes obviously." He said pretending to be exasperated. "You're supposed to know these things! You're my girlfriend!" Fred cried.

"Cool." Alicia commented. "Hey Percy, does this mean that you'll finally make those quills for us?"

"Please! Can you?!" Katie pleaded. "Please tell me you will Percy! Because I cannot stand this anymore! If you can help me finish my homework faster, I'll do anything!"

"Oh, that's a nice offer Percy, I suggest you take it up." George grinned while wriggling his eyebrows. Katie immediately smacked the side of his head.

Percy chuckled. "Tempting offer but I'll pass. Actually I am planning on selling the quick quills soon. I just need to make them first." Percy huffed. "Maybe I should owl order some quills and then get to carving the runes...hmm...or maybe I can get some from Hogsmeade next week, I still haven't even visited the place yet."

"So how much are you going to sell them for?" Angelina asked as she passed Percy back the pile of documents.

Percy tapped his chin in thought. "Well I was thinking around a galleon."

"A galleon?!" Katie threw her arms up. "That's highway robbery!"

"Hey! This is an advanced piece of rune work unlike anything that's ever been seen before! It's unique! Like a unicorn!"

"Bullshit! I refuse to pay any less than 5 sickles!" She complained.

"Oh Hades no! Are you trying to bankrupt me?! 15 sickles!" Percy retorted.

"I'll admit your work is good Jackson, but I ain't paying that much money. 8 sickles and that's my final offer."

Percy glared. "12, and before you argue let me just remind you that I'm going to be hand crafting these runes myself. I'm going to carve these by hand on the stem of a feather. You don't like it, then don't buy."

Katie and Percy glared at each other for the longest time. Finally Katie's mouth twitched as she smiled. "Deal."

Percy nodded. "Good." He then turned to the others. "The rest of you are still paying a galleon by the way."

"What?!"

"Come on!"

"That's not fair man!"

Percy chuckled. In that moment Harry, Ron and Hermione came to join the group. Percy waved at them. "Hello you three." The trio chorused their various hello's to everybody.

Harry turned to the Weasley twins. "Any ideas on the tournament? Thought any more on how to enter?"

George shook his head. "No. I asked Mcgonagall how the champions are chosen. She basically told me to shove it."

...

They had double period of transfiguration first and charms after that. Through class Percy couldn't focus as he was excited for tonight. Afterall, today was the day the triwizard tournament officially began.