"Tabhi mein kahun Aariz aj shopping ke liye itni asaani se kaise maan gaya."

Minaal raised one of her eyebrows in confusion while Aariz shot Harris a deadly look.

"Ignore him, he hardly talks any sense."

Minaal was grateful for Aariz to brush off the topic because it was getting really awkward for her.

Nodding at the two, she looked around and found Hooriya walking towards them. Excusing herself, she took rushed steps towards Hooriya who excitedly hugged her. They were meeting after two months and Hooriya had just returned from Canada a week earlier, so they had a lot to catch up on. Minaal's smile was so radiant meeting her best friend. The joy that was only giving away warmth. Aariz and Harris weren't stood far off and Aariz's entire focus was on Minaal and the way she was expressing her happiness as if there was no worry in the world.

"I missed you buddhu."

"I missed you more advocate!"

Minaal had nicknamed Hooriya as a buddhu and Hooriya always called her advocate because she knew how good it made Minaal feel every time she was called that. For her, it was an acknowledgement for the work she does.

"Ab batao. Kia batana tha?"

As they walked forward Minaal asked.

"So, urm... meri shaadi hai."

Minaal stopped in her tracks and looked at Hooriya who was beaming sharing the news of her life.

"No?"

"Yes!"

A big wide smile had reached on Minaal's face making her hug Hooriya with full force and excitement.

"Aur tum mujhe ab bata rahi ho! Buddhu ki buddhu rahi na tum bhi!"

"Yaar Canada isiliye toh gai thi Mama Baba ke sath. Aur mein chahti thi ke tumhe tab bataoungi jab waqai kuch hua. Aur tumhe waqai sabse pehle pata chal raha hai. Before you only me and Mama Baba knew."

"Hooriya, I am so happy for you! Hamesha khush raho."

The two friends continued to talk and walked towards the food court and didn't realise that a pair of brown pools were constantly looking at one's way only. Aariz hadn't stopped looking at Minaal in all the time she was with Hooriya outside. Her laughing face, her excitement on meeting her friend and her wide smile on hearing the good news about her friend, Minaal was all in all happy. And her happiness was giving Aariz a different kind of comfort and solace. He wasn't much bothered to think why he was feeling that, but he was feeling good seeing her happy.

Harris patted on his shoulder twice making him return to his surroundings.

"Aise na deikho usey. Log tumhe creep samjheinge."

"Toh tum na deikho mujhe aise."

"Aariz, Astaghfarullah. Mein tumhari baat kar raha hoon. Minaal ko aise nai ghooro."

"Mein usey ghoor nai raha. Deikh raha tha ke agar woh khush rahe toh kitni pyaari lagti hai."

"So, you are saying she doesn't look pretty otherwise?"