* 1 Hour Later *

" Why are we here? ", Rin asks, irritated.
" Because we're hungry currently? ", Luvia replies back before calling out one of twaiterster to order.
" Yes, I know, but why does it have to be a Butler Cafe? ", Rin asks back with venom in her voice, annoyed at Luvia for trying to be a smart-ass.
" Oh~ho~ho~ So many cute and handsome men, so many potential prey to choose from. Who should I start with, him? Him? Or maybe him instead? Ahh! Why choose when I can just have all of them in the palm of my hand~ ", Medb squeals in delight as she starts salivating and getting way too excited.
" Does that answer your question? ", Luvia replies back as she casually puts her order down with one of the butlers, who looks at their group weirdly but ignores it.
" Anything else, my lady? ", asks the butler, his voice is deep but his tone is soothing. Rin sigh as she picks up the menu book to start ordering for herself.
" I will have Tanuki Soba, cold please ", Rin gives her order, the butler nods and writes it down.
" Soba... ", Miyu takes a look at the menu before deciding what she wants.
" Kitsune Soba... hot ", the butler understands Miyu perfectly on what she wanted to order. He turns his attention to Illya who's still trying to decide between two items.
" If you think you can finish it, then order it, my treat ", Rin smiles as she puts her elbow on the table and places her chin against her open palm and gives a lazy wave toward Illya as if saying 'order whatever you want'.
" O-oh, in that case... I want Sauerbraten, pork please and spatzle ", Illya asks embarrassingly, she didn't want others to think that she's a glutton. 
" They make cuisine from another country? ", Rin asks, which Luvia smirks at her.
" If you kept on reading the menu instead of deciding on a whim, yes, they do. After all, if you didn't hear it, I ordered Paella, traditional food from Spain ", Luvia gives her usual rich lady laugh in the background while Rin's grinding her teeth against each other in anger. The butler is feeling a little uncomfortable with his customers, he turns to the last person left to take his final order, hopefully, to escape from this table as fast as he can.
" Your order please? ", he asks, his voice wavers a little as he can't ignore the glaring contest that's going on between the blonde and the red sweater girl.
" Hmm~ then, I will order ", her voice puts everybody on alert, including the butler. 
" I order you to show me how manly you can be~ ", everybody slams their face against the table while the butler looks surprised.
" Medb!", everybody shouts at her, blushing furiously. But they soon become shocked and surprised when the butler took her hand and kisses it gently.
" If that is your order, I will gladly show you, my lady ", everybody except for Medb, looks at him if he was losing his mind. Illya stands up and gives a suspicious glare at Medb.
" What did you do!? ", Illya demands, which surprises the rest of the people who know her as a meek and shy girl.
" Well~ My alluring Nightingale rank is pretty high, that's something I can't control. Think of it as a passive ability of mine, it helps me attract males very easily, even works on some of the male Servants too~ ", Medb giggles as she casually hugs the butler like he was some old friend that she had just reunited with. Immediately, both Illya and Miyu grab Medb and put her back onto her seat while Rin erases the butler, along with the rest of the people's memory in a flash, a bright white light fills the cafe before the light disappears.
" Can't believe I have to erase people memories more than twice a day, this Servant sure is troublesome ", Rin sighs before pretending as nothing had ever happened once the butler came out of his daze. Everything else goes on as normal as it can get, with the group constantly trying to prevent Medb from causing too much trouble.

* Evening, Illya's Room *

" Finally, it's all over! ", Illya flops down onto the bed tiredly, followed by Miyu and Rin on the same bed with Illya. Luvia shakes her head at their behavior, though she also agrees with them. Medb looks out of the window, noticing the sun is setting down, illuminating the sky in a bright beautiful orange color. Her mana is almost depleted, she only has a few more minutes left before she is forced to uninstall herself from the human vessel.
" Oh man, we didn't get you a boyfriend as I had promised, no thanks to a certain group of people ", Medb talks to the air as she later gives a pouty glare toward the group of girls.
" You bet we won't let you, she doesn't need your help to find her future husband thank you ", Rin casually says it with a tired tone in her voice. Everybody else nods in agreement.
" Meanie, if you keep it up, she will never get her harem of boys one day "
" She doesn't need it! ", everybody shouts out in unison. Then, without any warning, her body starts to glow soft yellow light, warning everyone that she no longer have much time left to remain in this world. Medb looks back at the window, smiling before turning her attention back toward the girls.
" It was fun, really. It's been a long time since I've ever have this much fun, the Throne of Heroes is a very boring place, you know, there's nothing much you can do other than staying in your own pocket space dimension thing, whatever you call that place, and just wait for your next summoning ", everybody looks at her weirdly, some gives an uncertain laugh.
" I guess it's time for me to go, make sure to take care of little Emy over here and make sure she has a successful love life~ ", Medb gives a genuine smile as she pets the air beside her, which somehow makes her giggle afterward. With a bright flash of light, traces of Medb's existence disappears and Emilya's soul goes back into her body. Her white attire changes back into what she had wore before Medb was installed. A Rider Class Card ejected slowly out of the unconscious body, which is lying on the floor. The card floats down elegantly, landing beside Emilya's sleeping face. Everybody looks at each other before breaking out a smile and sighing in relief.

Rin carries Emilya back to her room, tucking her gently into the bed. Luvia and Miyu already left, both were already tired from being exposed to the chaos that Medb had brought upon them.  Illya walks into the room, holding the Rider Class Card. Rin left afterward, leaving both Illya and Emilya alone in the room. Illya left the Class Card onto the desk beside Emilya's sleeping form and before she left, she give her sister a quick peck on the cheek and leaves, closing the light for her sleeping sister.