Chapter 8

Jason's POV

'Hey baby, how you doing? She asked me

'Point of correction, I'm not your baby. So stop this irritating character. I said while pushing her out of my way.
'I dont like you, and I never will so get the thought out of your head. WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER! You are just a sick slut.

'Its because of that Amy girl isnt it?

'What the hell are you talking about!

'The way you look at her, and the way you guys have been hanging out. I should have known she used magic to trick you into falling for her.
If I cant have you then no one can.

'You are mentally disturbed, so please just get out of my way before I get your mental disease.

' Ugghhhhhh she will pay for what she has done to us!!!

'There is no us and there never will be period! Now get the hell away from me I hv a class to get to.
She is so sick, she is literally pulling her extensions and screaming. I'm pretty sure most people think she's sick but I cant blame them coz they right.

Chloe's POV
' Ava, Michelle we have a girl to kill.
Are you ready?

' Are we literally going to kill her, I don't want to be known for murder unless she is wearing a complete fashion disaster, then I would kill her.
Ava said.

' I really dont care what she's wearing I just dont want to like kill anyone. Becoz like if we kill her like we will be know for murder and like we'll spend almost all our life in juvie and like I cant do that, so like you have to find someone else to do like your shitty work. Michelle added

" Ugghhh you girls should calm down we aren't really killing anyone. Michelle I literally counted all the 'likes' you said in that sentence, and Ava we aren't literally killing her. What I mean is we are ending her social life in high school. I said mischievously.

" oh I like where you're going with this, we are definitely in.

" Great. Lucas turn on some dramatic song on your speaker, so that as we are walking we look cool. Okurrrrrr.Ok guys we have a murder to plan, lets do this. Sksksksk and I oop! Then I flinged my bag over my shoulder and sashayed out of there with my squad.

So guys , what do u think they are going to plan if you think you have an idea please comment.

If you want to know what happened next pls read and hit that beautiful star.

Oh and I'm terribly sorry for the long delay in updating I hv not really been getting creative juices, and I'm sorry that it's short I hv school so...... yeah.
Anyway hope you liked it.
Keep being beautiful people. Peace out