First Day

Today is my first day of school and I'm so excited!!SQUEE I can't wait to show everyone the hottest chick in town.
"Amy, come get breakfast" my mum practically screams(I love her a lot but sometimes...... you know, mothers) "I'm coming yeesh" I replied. Do now I have  to get a bath and pick out the hottest outfit I hv to make a good impression. I'll be right back!

            40minutes later( I know I said ill be right back but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.) I check my closet and pick out a black crop top with high waisted ripped jeans, vans and silver hoop earings.

I think I'm ready to go, I rush downstairs to get my pancakes that are probably cold by now and stuff them in my mouth

I think I'm ready to go, I rush downstairs to get my pancakes that are probably cold by now and stuff them in my mouth. I then drive my white Range Rover to my new school. When I get there, it is just as I expected the bad boys, the geeks, the goths, and the It clique. Immediately I got down from my car I tried to act casual but attention grabbing at the same time(but it didn't quite go to plan, I dont know how it happened since I'm not even wearing heels) I tripped trying to sashayed in the hall. Omg I was so embarrassed that I just got up and acted like nothing happened and continued catwalking(lol). So many people took videos of me and it was so embarrassing, but at least the popular girls didn't see me, phew!
         But I'm still screwed coz this is the first day of school and I'm already making an idiot out of myself! Then I realise I'm late to class becoz I was so soaked in my thoughts. Ugh like seriously!

Hey guys! This was quite bad becoz it's my first one but I promise I'll do better, pls vote and comment on what I should do better! Thx for the support in advance!