My Shield

(AJ Lee Point of View)

I wake up to the smell of bacon! Aww I love that smell! As I get up I see Seth and Dean! I was so scared! But then I realized, they aren't even fighting. Or trying to kill each other.

"When did you get here?" I asked to really both of them because I was confused.

"I came in this morning. I invited Seth to breakfast if that's okay." Dean said. I looked at Seth who's cooking and he winked at me.

"Yeah.. That's fine!" I said in relief! Thank god Seth escaped!

"Wait... Why is Seth making our breakfast?" I said and giggled.

"I offered to cook! I'm very good at it!" Seth said. After a few minutes, breakfast was done and we ate it. It was very good! Seth was right! Then Dean had to go and now it was just Seth and I.

"You don't know how many times I wanted to kiss you." Seth said kissing my neck. Oh boy did this feel good! "But I think it's about time you break up with Dean." Seth whispered in my ear and continued to kiss my neck.

(Raw)

"Dean! I'm so bored!" I said sitting next to Dean on the couch in my office.

"Then get entertained. I'm not in the mood to do anything but focus on my match! Since you booked me to go up against Kane." Dean said and started making me mad!

"Well he won a battle royal. It's not my fault he won."

"But it's your fault for putting him in there!" Dean yelled at me.

"STOP BEING SUCH A BABY! YOU KNOW YOU"LL WIN!"

"I DON"T KNOW! YOU MIGHT DO SOMETHING ELSE RIDICULOUS!" Dean screamed at me. I gave him my crazy eyes.

"You know what, I will do something ridiculous. Roman and Seth... ARE BANNED FROM THE MATCH!" I said and Dean got so pissed! Dean stormed off and I just laughed.

(During Dean's Match)

As I was watching Dean's match, Seth came in.

"Thanks for banning me from the match. Glad it was a success!" Seth said and we both laughed and hugged each other.

"Me too!" I said and we immediately started making out. Gosh Seth is awesome! We literally made out until we hear The Shield's music play and the announce say Dean won.

"Now go break up with Dean baby." Seth said and he pecked my lips. Then I left to to meet up with Dean. Dean came backstage pissed.

"Happy?" Dean said pissed.

"Yes and no. Dean, I'm not satisfied with our relationship! We're done!" I said and skipped away. Dean screams in anger! Then I lock my door and sat on Seth's lap.

"I'm bored Seth!" I said like a kid.

"I'll help with that!" Seth said and we start making out in my office. Seth's my Shield! He truly loves me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

So now we know that AJ loves Seth more. Dean and AJ are over, AGAIN.

I'm still don't know what to do with this story, so don't expect me to update this as fast as others.

Anyway, please vote and comment! I appreciate it!