Loving Two Shield Members?

(AJ Lee Point of View)

Shocked. The only word that pops in my head. After what just happened. Seth telling me he loves me and we kissed! Just....I can't explain it. As I stood in shock more, I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out of my pocket and I see Dean texted me.

"Where are you babe? I'm heading to your office." Dean's text said. I didn't answer him. I couldn't. I stood in shock a few more minutes until I hear Kane's music. I realized the match with Team Hell No and The Shield is on. So I head to my office and find Dean watching the match. Dean sees me and kisses my forehead.

"Might be hard to realize, but I'm so happy right now!" Dean said and smiled! I kept my title tonight and I have you back in my life. Thank you AJ." Dean said and I smiled weakly. Dean didn't notice and he sat right back down and I sat on his lap. A few minutes went by and we saw Seth hit the curbstomp and win the match! As we saw Seth and Roman holding the titles high in the air, I see Seth say my name followed up by a wink. I looked at Dean but I don't think he noticed.

(AFTER THE PPV)

(Hotel Room)

"Hey AJ, I'm gonna go out with the boys to celebrate our wins!" Dean said.

"Be careful!" I said and I pecked Dean's lips.

"I will! I'll see you later." Dean said and left. I sat on the couch and decided to watch CM Punk's documentary that came out.

About an hour later, after the DVD, I took a quick shower. After about a minute in the shower, I hear a knock on the door. Must be Dean. Maybe he forgot something? I quickly dry myself off and put on my towel and open the door. But it wasn't The Shield member I was expecting. It was Seth Rollins. It was a bit awkward. No one was speaking but my heart was racing. Seth might be seeing my heart beat out of my chest. I can't believe I like Seth. I mean I love Dean, but I like Seth too.

"Um... Why aren't you with Roman and Dean?" I asked finally breaking the silence.

"I told them I felt sick and wanted to go back to the hotel room. So I left, but I lied. I came back to see you." I start to blush once he said that and smiled. How sweet! Wait! AJ! Stop! You're with Dean! You love Dean!

"Seth, I'm sorry. I can't be with you. I'm with Dean right now." I said and Seth looked so upset from what I said. I feel so bad now!

"I understand." Seth said and put his head down as he left.

"But... You can come in my room if you want!" I said and Seth ran in my room! I shut the door and quickly got dressed. Then we started playing WWE '13 (Remember this is late 2012 into 2013)

(2 Hours Later)

After playing video games, talking and laughing our butts off. We got tired and Seth decided to stay in my room. Dean texted me saying he will stay with Roman tonight.

"Goodnight AJ!" Seth said.

"Goodnight Seth!" I said and I shut the lights out. After a few minutes, I turned on the lights and I walked over to Seth who is sleeping on the couch.

"Seth." Seth shot up from the couch. I sat down on him and began kissing him! Seth immediatly started kissing back. This quickly turned into a make out session. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and we started making out. He started kissing my neck and I moaned his name over and over again. He started stripping my clothes off and I did the same to him. We continued to make out in the nude. After a while, we gave each other some pleasure and then we finally went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

So Seth and AJ huh? AJ loves Seth too. Will she break up with Dean or stay with him?

Will Dean find out about this situation?

Please vote and comment! I appreciate it a lot!