Good to Bad?

(2 months later)

(AJ Lee Point of View)

My relationship with Dean these past 2 months has been going really well. I'm quite surprised. Best part is we don't get into fights that often. Right now, I'm cuddling next to Dean watching TV. As he was watching, I just started staring at his cute face! Then he started to notice me.

"Something wrong beautiful?" Dean said and I smiled back at him.

"Everything's perfect Dean. But we have to get ready to go soon to FCW." I said and Dean moaned not wanting to go. We got our bags and he went to our FCW show. As we entered, we saw Daniel Bryan there.

"Why the hell is Bryan here?" Dean said looking pissed.

"Like I would know. Maybe he's here to check out the talents." I said and Dean didn't say anything. Anyway, as we were unpacking, Daniel comes up to us. 

"Hey AJ." Daniel said with a smile. Dean went right up into Daniel's face.

"DON"T TALK TO HER!" Dean yelled into his face.

"DEAN! Calm down baby." I said pushing Dean away. Dean looked pissed off at me but went away.

"Wow. Who is he?" Daniel asked me.

"Dean Ambrose. He's my boyfriend! Sorry about what just happened." I said. Daniel put his arm on my shoulder and started talking again. 

"He's your boyfriend? I would reconsider AJ. No offense, but think about it. I can treat you way better." Daniel said.

"Dean has been perfectly fine with me. I'm happy with him!" I said and took his shoulder off of me.

"AJ, but how long can he make you happy? I know he can't do that forever. I mean he has had terrible relationships in the past. It ends terribly. Please think about it." Daniel said and looked like he really cared about me. I smiled and said I would. Then Daniel left. Dean stormed back in and still looked pissed. 

"Dean..ca-" I was saying but Dean shoved me away.

"AJ! Just leave me alone!" Dean insisted. 

"What's wrong?" I asked and rubbed his back. Dean looked at me and sighed. 

"Daniel fuckin Bryan." Dean said pissed off. 

"Dean, don't worry about him. I love you!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"I know...I know you do. I love you too." Dean said and we started kissing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

(1 week later)

That asshole Daniel Bryan has been to all the FCW shows lately! I hate that dude so much! Worst part is, he is always talking with AJ. He even hit on her and she BLUSHED! And it's not the first time she blushed when he hits on her. She's always staring at him. PISSES ME OFF! We've been getting into fights all week and we got into a huge ass fight earlier today and we are not even talking to each other. She's been in the bathroom the past hour. First crying then after a while she stopped but never came out of the bathroom. I went up to the bathroom door and I hear text noises. 

"AJ?" I said and got no response. "Come out already!" I said but she didn't respond.  I tried opening the door but it was locked. So I kicked the door open and I see AJ jump off the toilet. 

"DEAN! YOU CAN"T KICK DOWN A HOTEL ROOM DOOR!" AJ screamed at me. I ignored her and grabbed her cell phone. She was texting...DANIEL BRYAN THE WHOLE TIME!

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TEXTING THIS SHITHEAD! HE"S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I screamed at her. She didn't answer me. She just looked down and looked like she was about to cry again. I checked her texts.

Daniel Bryan texts: D- AJ's texts A-

A- Dean and I got into another fight

D- Are you alright?

A- No. I'm crying as of now.

D- Try to get out of there and come over to my room. It's 240.

A- Dean is still in the room. I hear him. I'm scared to leave.

D- Hon, just stay there but if he is still there, just run for it. I'll meet up with you okay? Just let me know if you need help.

A- Thanks Daniel!

D- No problem AJ. AJ I love you.

A- I love you too! 

"SERIOUSLY AJ! YOU FUCKIN LOVE THIS DOUCHE! GO TO HIM! GET OUT OF HERE YOU BITCH!" I screamed and AJ cried herself out of my room. I sat down on the couch and realized what I just did.

"Fuck me..." I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if it was short for you.

Please vote and comment! I appreciate it!