I Still Like You

(AJ Lee Point of View)

"John, I'm so nervous right now. The Shield has been getting me into so many problems. Vince and Hunter are so mad. They are ruining my show." I said and John didn't answer. "John?"

"What?!" He said and he sounded annoyed.

"Did you listen to anything I said?" I asked.

"Yes AJ, I did. You don't have to be nervous. Whatever happens, I'll be here for you. Okay? Now I got to go alright." John said and kissed my forehead. Then he left and I was in my office alone. After a while, I hear a knock.

"Come in!" I yelled. I see The Shield walk in and I instantly get nervous. "Um...He-Hey.."

"Ms. Lee. How are you?" Dean asked.

"Um...Well I'm not do-doing so g-good." I said.

"Oh well that's too bad. Look we need to talk. You see you may be GM, but we own this show. We're taking over! So expect more out of us. But because I still like you, we will do anything you need." Dean said and I was shocked.

"Stop ruining my show." I said standing up to myself but got scared when Roman walked up to me.

"We do what needs to be done. That's it." Roman said and Seth walked up to me then.

"And if we happen to ruin your show, then that's too bad. Just like what Roman said, we do what needs to be done. This company is getting out of hand." Seth said and then him and Roman left. Dean stayed. But he didn't say anything. He just stared at me then started getting mad. It was weird and I didn't know why he was. Dean walked up to me and I fell on the couch.

"Why did you have to leave me?!" Dean yelled and stormed out of the room. After he left, I sat on the couch thinking about what he said. After about 5 minutes, I left my office and ran to John's lockeroom. As I entered, I saw him making out with another girl!

"J-J-John?" I said starting to tear up. John looked at me in shock and I saw he was making out with Nikki.

"AJ, I'm-" I stopped him by slapping him in the face and running back into my office. I locked the door and I started crying at the door. Then I hear Vince yell the show is about to begin. So I quickly put make up on and got ready. As the show began, I saw Dean and ran to him.

"Um....Dean." I said nervously. Dean just looked at me. "Can you do me a favor and attack John Cena for me? He cheated on me. Dean looked at me and nodded his head yes. I smiled and I kissed his cheek. Then he looked at me surprised and I skipped away from him smiling.

(John Cena's match)

John is setting up for the AA on Punk. As he picked Punk up, we see The Shield attacking Cena. They brutally beat him down. Vince looked so pissed off and I acted so upset. Security went out and The Shield beat them all up too. Then the show ended with The Shield putting the fists out.

"Why aren't these guys fired?!" Vince asked Hunter and I pissed.

"Well apparently The Shield gets the highest ratings in the show." I said. Vince looked at me in shock and Hunter wasn't surprised.

"They are entertaining. They are new news. People want to see more of them." Triple H said.

"Yeah, might as well sign them." Vince said and I left to go to them.

(The Shield's lockeroom)

I knocked on the door and Seth opens the door.

"What?!" Seth asked annoyed. I handed him his contract then I barged in.

"Here." I said handing Roman and Dean their contracts.

"Sweet!" Dean said as he signed the paper. Roman signed and so did Seth. They handed me all the papers.

"Dean...Can we talk real quick?" I asked and Dean agreed. We left and went into my office.

"Thanks for attacking John. I really appreciate it." I said and put my hand out.

"No problem princess. And I won't shake your hand." Dean said then he kissed my lips. I was shocked and didn't kiss him. But then I kissed back and after a while, he stopped it and smirked. Then we ran to my car and went into my hotel room. We got in and Dean started kissing my neck as we got on the bed. Dean's kisses felt so good which made me moan a lot. Then we went back to kissing passionately. We didn't stop for another half hour. After that, we both layed down on the bed.

"So....What are we?" Dean asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked and Dean held my hand. I smiled at his cuteness!

"Are we back together? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked me.

"I would love too." I said and smiled widely and we kissed one more time. Then we went to sleep together. Gosh! I'm so happy Dean and I are back together. I thought John was my one, but maybe it's Dean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please vote and comment! I appreciate it! =)