Give Up On Her

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

"You know, I thought I'd feel guilty about doing this, but I actually love it!" Kaitlyn said as we watched Seth and AJ walk away pissed off!

"Right!" I said smiling.

"It's just...we made them pissed, not jealous." Kaitlyn said.

"We will make them jealous. I just like pissing them off." I said and we both laughed. Then I saw Roman come out of his room. I ran up to him and smiled.

"What?!" Roman asked confused.

"I did something!" I said happily.

"You didn't hurt anyone, right?!" He asked.

"Emotionally, I did."

"What did you do?" Roman asked a little disappointed, but I don't care!

"I pissed off AJ and Seth because of my LOUD sex with Kaitlyn!" I said and laughed.

"Is there a reason behind this?"

"To make them jealous." I said.

"Good luck with that buddy." Roman said as he left.

"Okay....thanks." I said.

"So what are we going to do next?" Kaitlyn asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Seth Rollins Point of View)

(RAW)

"So the door will open and this bucket will fall on both Dean and Kaitlyn!" I said to AJ.

"Could work..."

"It's genius!"

"Eh.." She said. I walked up to her and hugged her.

"You won't be saying "Eh"when those two are covered with cold ice!" I said and smiled. She smiled as well. This will be great!

(30 Minutes Later)

After waiting for so long, we heard Dean and Kaitlyn talking.

"This is going to be SO good!!" AJ said very excited over what's about to happen!

"Same AJ!" I said.

The door opened and besides seeing Dean and Kaitlyn, we saw Punk first. He got covered in ice and he was in shock at first. Then he looked up at us furiously.

"What....the fuck....is this...for?" Punk asked sounding very angry.

"It..uh-"

"WHAT IS THIS FOR SETH?!" Punk yelled at me.

"It was supposed to be for Dean and Kaitlyn! Not you..." AJ said to Punk.

"Assholes." Punk said as he threw ice on us and left.

A few seconds later, Dean and Kaitlyn show up.

"That went very well." Dean said.

"Fuck off!" I said to Dean.

"Did you know that we were doing this?" AJ asked them.

"Maybe...maybe not." Kaitlyn said.

"See ya!" Dean said as they both left.

"Well that could've been better... Shit." I said.

"It was kind of stupid to do this anyway... We stooped to their level." AJ said sounding upset.