Annivers-ribble Plan's Changed

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

In 2 days, it's AJ and I's one week anniversary. I figured I should get her something. And it's a wonderful gift for a wonderful girl! AJ and I are going for a little vacation! And Roman got AJ a custom designed Shield leather jacket that says AJ Ambrose! Gotta love that! Roman came into my hotel room with Seth and gave me the jacket.

"Here man!" Roman said handing me the jacket. 

"Dude! This is so awesome! Thanks man!" I said to Roman and gave him a man hug!

"Just don't mess up the leather!" Roman said and I put it away in my suitcase. I turned around and saw Seth leave and Roman stay. I just shrugged it off and talked to Roman.

"You dude! Do you have the tickets to Hawaii for AJ and I?" I asked Roman.

"No. It's with Nikki." Roman said. Yeah Roman is dating Nikki. So it makes sense. Her and John Cena's relationship didn't work out. She wanted Roman and now she has him!

"Alright, I'll have to get it later." I said and played video games with Roman for a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(??? Point of View)

"Brie! Where are the Hawaii tickets for Dean?"I heard Nikki ask Brie in their hotel room. I got closer to the door to listen to it.

"It's in my suitcase Nikki!" Brie answered. 

"This is so sweet of Dean. Giving AJ some time off and chill in the most amazing place! I wish Roman did that!" Nikki said. So Dean has another surprise for AJ. Huh! I can't let AJ leave to go to Hawaii! I need to stop her!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AJ Lee Point of View)

I started searching around in the jewerly store for a present for Dean! I'm so excited! It's going to be our one week anniversary! As I was searching, I found the perfect gift for him. An earring! He will look so cool! Just like how Stone Cold looked like a badass with an earring. Dean will too! I paid for the gift and bumped right into someone. I fell on my butt and I saw a hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up.

"Thanks! Oh hey! What's up?" I said.

"Just bought a gift for the most beautiful girl ever!" He said and started smiling.

"Well she sounds very important to you. Is she your girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded his head no.

"No, not yet at least." He said and I nodded.

"Well I have to go! See you around!" I said and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(??? Point of View)

"Well I have to go! See you around!" AJ said and left.

"Wait AJ!" I said but she didn't hear me. I sighed and looked at the necklace. I got the necklace for the most beautiful girl ever. My future girfriend! The necklace has her initials on it. I wish I could've given it to her. Trust me, you will be mine AJ. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Dean and AJ are getting ready for there one week annivesary and they bought each other gifts. But someone hears one of the gifts Dean is giving to AJ. He wants to stop her, but only because he loves her. 

Who do you think is this mystery man?

Please vote and comment! I appreciate your feeback a lot.

And to everyone who reads Skipping to His Heart, I'll be updating that tomorrow! So look out for that!