The Answer and Debut

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

I entered the FCW lockeroom and I saw AJ. I can't get my mind off her. I thought about her all night and had a dream about her last night. And I didn't want to ignore her. I mean she is so beautiful. So I walked up to her.

"AJ, thanks for yesterday. I really had a nice time." I said.

"Um..no problem. And thank you for last night!" AJ said. As I was about to leave, AJ grabbed my arm.

"Dean, I got to-" I cut her off by a kiss! I kissed her about a minute. The kiss felt amazing. She is something special! Then I let go. 

"April, my name is Jonathon Good. But you can call me Dean all you want, I prefer it at this point. I'm from Cincinnatti, Ohio. I don't talk with my parent's anymore because we got in a huge ass fight. Plus I hated them my whole life. They abused us and that's why I have a temper and why I look so pissed off. I don't look it, but I care about my friends and the ones I love, which aren't many. AJ, last night I really enjoyed it and I can't get you off of my mind. Will you go out with me?" I said really fast and AJ looked so shocked.

"YES!" She said and nodded. Then I leaned in and kissed her. We kissed for another minute, then we let go. She smiled at me and then I smiled at her.

"You need to do that more often!" AJ said.

"Do what more often?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Smile. I love it!" AJ said and we kissed again.

"Yours is better." I said and AJ smiled and blushed a little. Then we left the lockeroom holding hands. 

"I'm going to get water, want something?" I asked her. 

"Pepsi please!" AJ said and kissed my cheek. I left and got the drinks. As I got back, I see her talking to someone.

"So AJ, who is the new guy?" He asked her.

"Turn around." I said and he turned around.

"Colby? (Seth Rollins)" I said shocked.

"Jon?! Man how are you?!" He said and he put out his hand.

"I'm doing good actually. Got the perfect girlfriend!" I said pointing to AJ.

"She's a keeper!" Colby whispered in my ear. 

"I'll see you around." I said and Colby left.

"You guy's know each other?" AJ asked.

"Yeah. I barely know him though and he acts like we are best friends." I said and AJ laughed.

"Well I gotta go get ready for my match! Bye!" AJ said and we kissed. Then she left. 

"She your girlfriend?" Someone asked and patted my back. I turned around and it was Joe.

"Yeah, she is." I said.

"Cool. She's a nice girl. Don't screw it up!" Joe said and smiled.

"What are you saying?" I asked getting pissed off.

"Nothing. I just don't want you to mess it up. She's a keeper!" Joe said.

"Yeah I've heard. Well I have to go. Talk to you later." I said and left Joe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AJ Lee Point of View)

I ran to the back after my match and I looked for Dean. I saw him watching the monitor and ran up to him and attacked him with a huge hug!

"Woah!" Dean said as he fell.

"Happy to see me?!" I asked smiling at him.

"Very." Dean said and smiled. Then we kissed for a while. We hear a producer call Dean to get ready for a promo. I pouted and he smirked at me. Then I pecked his lips one more time and got off of him. 

"I'll be watching!" I said and waved to him. Then Dean went out and made his official debut in FCW. By doing what he does best, cutting a promo! (Watch the video if you want to see the promo!) After his promo, He came back and walked up to me.

"Dean, you were amazing out there! William Regal is literally smiling and can't stop!" I said pointing the monitor and showing him Regal. 

"That's cool." Dean said. Then Seth came up to us.

"So you want to challenge me to the FCW title? Don't you think you should earn it?" Seth asked.

"I already deserve it. Me being here makes FCW interesting. I will become The FCW 15 champion Seth. Hold it tightly as long as you can. because it will be mine." Dean said and Seth just chuckled and left. 

"I believe in you Dean!" I said and smiled at him. He looked at me and hugged me. Then we started kissing again. We continued to kiss into a closet and we made out for a while. Dean is a really good kisser! I'm so glad I'm with Dean!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading =) Sorry if it was kinda poopy.