The "Invasion"

Naruto's POV

I was walking toward The stadium. smirking as my clones walked around disguised as the Genjutsu. I made it to the Stadium. and saw Killer B, and His squad waiting. I walked over and Gaara showed up next to me in a swirl of Sand. I smirked. "Does everyone know the Plan?" I asked. 

They all nodded Showing that they knew exactly their part in the Defense. I sensed all Of Konoha's Forces Waiting in the shadows. And I also sensed the Oto, and Iwa Forces approaching.

I nodded to the Proctor Who opted to stay. and he smiled and then the Crowd started to cheer. Everything was going as planed. and the Oto and Iwa forces setting up the Snake summons didnt even know about it. 

Things were starting to settle down in the Crowd just as The Third Hokage got up to Address the Spectators.... Who were all clones. the only Participants who were real were Me, Gaara, and Yugito. the rest were clones as well. 

I could feel the eyes of Sauske, Itachi and Neji boring into me waiting for my signal. The Hokage Gave his speech about how the chunnin exams were a trial of strength, and a show of power between Allies Countries. and sat back down whilst the proctor began the matches. 

I purposefully Moved mine back. and waited as My clones Fought eachother using each skillset the ones they were henged as used.

And into the fifth match it happened. Oto Nin and Iwa nin Jumped from atop the stadium and Started killing off the "Civillians" 

I smirked evilly and Dispelled all of my clones in the village. Leaving every single Oto and Iwa nin vulnerable. and thats when the allies forces struck. In an Instant Konoha Nin appeared out of the genjutsu and Dispatched a majority of the attacking nin. 

Meanwhile Bee and I were facing down the Tsuchikage and Orochimaru. the latter looking much more Nervous.

I smirked "Mister 8 think you can take on the old Corpse with the wide Gait?" I asked Jabbing a thumb at The Tsuchikage. Bee Nodded smirking as well before crosing his arms in front of him "Count on me Mr Nine, Ill have him In his Coffin right after this rhyme, that fine?." He rapped before Vanishing.

The tsuchikage was soon met with a Monster sized punch Courtesy of Bee's Overwhelming strength. I turned my attention to Orochimaru who was Paling quite a bit.

I smiled "You know.... I really enjoy rapping like that y'know? Its a good way to relieve stress." I said walking slowly toward Orochipedo. 

my arms and Legs slowly turned to Iron and then began to light up a GLowing red indicating Kurama's Chakra was superheating the iron.

I smikredas the red hot iron began Emitting sparks. Blue sparks.

"REady to be put in your own coffin?" I asked with a Smirk.

He laughed for the first time since I started talking. and I took that distraction and Rushed him at Breakneck speed Dealing a One Hit KO blow to his head melting his face in the process, and blowing the contents of his head out of the back of the cranium due to the impact force.

"the sannin have grown Soft." I said looking down at the Brain splatter everywhere. "No matter how much you think you are immortal..... In the end you are human....... Maybe if you hadnt been Guffawing at me You woulda won" I said staring at the Look of Utter shock the left side of the Sannin's Lifeless face held. "Such a waste"

I looked over to see Killer Bee Curshing the tsuchikage's Neck with his bare hands. Things must have went well for him because it seemed The tsuchikage ran out of chakra way before he should have. But that..... didnt make sense.

I would have to check that out later. but for now... both Onoki and Orochimaru are now dead. both it seemed had been hindered by something. and my question was answered when a Light on each body's Back lit up. We uncovered them to reveal a Stage 10 Chakra Suppressor. 

"well by the looks of it Jiraiya placed restriction seals on em back when He faced both of em during the scouting mission." I concluded. a Faint smile etched into my face.

I perked my ears and realized the sound of fighting had ceased. 

"Looks like we won Bee"

----------------------------------------
Ok so this is a short as fork Chapter, I know. but Ive been hit with a Major case of Writers Block, so its not as easy as it seems. Hopefully though you guys liked the small little sliver of a chapter I could Whip together Without fallin' asleep at my desk XD

I know the fight was pretty anticlimactic. but Its all I could come up with right now. Seriously hate writers block. anyways Until next time guys.-- Peace