The Forest Of Death

Naruto's POV

We were currently heading toward The forest of Death. everybody was casting worried glances in my direction. I was walking calmly with an almost Bored expression on my face.

We reached our destination and as Anko was explaining the Rules and Ins and Outs of the Exam. I had pulled my team mates aside.

I sighed "Ok You three Head straight to the tower. I'll take care of this exam, It will be good for the Leaf to have no idea about Gaara's Sand, and The Crow. It will also help that They have absolutely no information On you Temari. Its a good thing We decided to do everything in the shadows."

They nodded. and I smiled "And Honestly I dont care if they see how powerful I am."

I looked around as the academy students flooded around everybody getting interviews. I saw it as My chance to gather information.

I looked to my left and noticed a squad of Anbu. I looked to my right and Saw Red eyes piercing into mine. It was the Sharingan of the Uchiha. It seems one of em survived the massacre.

I smiled and all of a sudden his Sharingan deactivated and his mouth dropped. I then looked ahead. I saw two types of scrolls in Anko's hands. I looked closer and realized they were Heaven and Earth scrolls.

I thought for a moment before looking around again. No chunin, no Jounin, all there was, was a lousy squad of Anbu who's only priority at the moment was entertainment.

Thats when I grinned Maniacally. This Exam involved Blood. and since it did... There would be a lot of it.

I looked over at the leaf genin. and Thought for a moment. I studied the group with the Brunette from the first exam.

One of them had a Green Jumpsuit and the way he walked gave me a sense of physical power. But I could not sense Chakra within his body. I came to the conclusion that this Kid was a Taijutsu Master. and from the looks of it, was wearing Leg restraints and Weights. 

The next kid I looked at. Turned to me as soon as I laid eyes on him. I smirked His ghostly pale eyes gave him away. He was a Hyuuga. Masters of 360 degree vision. and the Gentle fist Taijutsu technique. which combines precision strikes with Chakra extension, to Cause serious internal damage, and the ability to shut off chakra points scattered around the body.

I then laid my eyes on the Brunette. she didnt give off any signs of power, or chakra reserves for that matter. She turned and I saw a seal stuck to her weapons pouch. I sighed A weapons junkie. No need to explain.

I looked at Anko as she finished up her explanation. She let us go to our own booth to collect a scroll. Mine was a Heaven scroll.

A few moments later Anko cleared her throat. "Alright maggots you have Three days to get the other scroll, and reach the tower. Anything is permitted. NOW START!!"

As soon as she said it everybody disappeared. Except for me. I was laying down on the grass. Taking a nap.

Anko growled and walked over to me. as soon as she got close to me I opened my eyes and sat up. I yawned. "Ten minutes is a good enough of a head start right?" I asked the startled Kunoichi.

I shrugged "Oh well good enough or not Most of em wont make it"

I disappeared in a flash of green. and Anko was left alone and shocked.

I jumped through the trees and heard the clang of Kuni knives. I stopped and looked down. It was a Squad of Mist Genin, with an Earth scroll battling a squad of Leaf genin who also had an Earth scroll. I cocked my head thinking.