Orochimaru's Demise

No need to explain........ so just read.

-------------------------------

Naruto's POV

My eyes had switched to a Blood red color with Black slits down the middle. That Absolute idiot just killed himself with that move.

Orochimaru's Eyes began to Dilate. I think he just realized how big the Wasp nest he just kicked was. And He wasnt leaving the clearing alive.

I smiled revealing Sharp jagged teeth. Its about time That Pedo was wiped from this earth anyways. "So OrichiPedo, How do you want to die?" I asked darkly while unhooking my scythe.

He smiled "Naruto dear. You will never be able to beat me. I AM OROCHIMARU OF THE SANNIN!" He growled. Then to everybody else He seemingly disappeared. But to me he was moving in slow motion. I hadnt noticed Three Tomoes Circling in my eyes.

But everybody else did. and were utterly shocked. But none as much as Sauske. Zabuza just stood there with his arms folded. He was calmer than everybody. "That Pedo is as good as dead." He laughed.

Itachi smiled. "Lookes like Naruto finally unlocked his secondary bloodline jutsu." He said.

Sauske looked at his brother in shock. "So you mean Naruto is also an UCHIHA..... That explains why he knows our language." He said in disbelief.

I smiled and sidestepped as Orochimaru tried to Palm strike me. as he lost his balance I slammed the Back of the blade into his Back Snapping it. He screeched and fell to the ground.

as he stood up he tried to rush me again. I sighed. Thats right that Pedo can alter his bone structure at will. This is so annoying.

this time as Orochimaru came at me, he was using a Venom strike. I cocked an eyebrow. and flickered out of the way. He tripped over a rock and fell to the ground. "Thats humiliating" I said while laughing. "The legendary snake sannin, Beaten by a rock!" I continued while rolling on the floor.

He got up Face redder than a Tomato. and smiled. He ran over to the three Kunoichi who were out cold and Grabbed Ino. 

I rolled my eyes..... I hope he doesnt think a Hostage will stop me. And thats such a lame tactic. I sighed and flickered behind him Striking his kidneys, Then flickering in front of him catching Ino as he fell screaming. 

I flickered over to Itachi and handed Ino over to him. "Naruto please stop toying with him." Itachi laughed.

I pouted "But its funnn"

He shook his finger "Its not polite to play with your food" He teased.

I rolled my eyes "Finnneeeee"

I smiled and turned to Orochimaru who had just gotten up. "Well Orochimaru, Looks like Its time to show off a new move.... That may or may not kill you... Im not sure." I said.

He laughed "You CANT KILL ME SCUM" 

I narrowed my eyes and sweatdropped "Uhh Orochipedo, you do realize I dont have a single scratch on me, while you are bleeding everywhere." I deadpanned.

Then i flew through several hand seals. "Well I guess this is it." I sighed.

All of a sudden My hand lit up in a fit of blue Sparks. I smiled and laughed as the blue sparks extended further up my arm, and when it was finished. Both of my arms were solid Iron.

I flexed my hands and wrists. to make sure I could move them. I smiled and threw the scythe to Zabuza. He caught it and I pounded my fists together causing a loud clang.

"This will be fun" I stated.

Then I flickered in front of Orochimaru and Outright Drove my fist into his gut at Lightning fast speed. Causing him to cough up a large amount of blood before Being flung ten feet after the impact. 

I flickered behind him before he could hit the ground and Slammed my Now solid Iron Legs into him effectively Breaking his spine in half. He Flew up into the air, and I smiled and did a few hand seals. Chirping erupted from all ten of my claws. 

Itachi gasped, and Sauske's eyes widened. 

"TIME TO END THIS" I growled. Red chakra erupted from me, and The chirpinng grew louder as the Blue lightning Enveloped my hands. 

I jumped into the air and met Orochimaru on his way down. "Iron style, Taijutsu Technique... LOTUS LIGHTNING RUSH!" I shouted before slamming my Lightning enveloped fists into Orichimaru Effectively Making Blood Spray from the other side of his body, and Sending him into the Ground at Breakneck speed making a Crater the size of the Hokage tower. I was still in the air. "LOTUS LIGHTNING STAGE TWO, SHATTERING FREE FALL" I shouted before Making Lightning Chakra envelope My Iron boots. I spun midair and when I landed slammed the Lightning infused leg into Orochimaru's ribcage. Smashing it to pieces. 

I stood up "Lotus Lightning Final Stage, BLOOMING STRIKE OF THUNDER!" I stated before Jumping into the air and Infusing Lightning Chakra into my palms. I Drew my hands back and smiled "See you in Hell Orochipedo" I said before Thrusting my Palms forward releasing a Lightning strike Which Struck Orochimaru Full force. Killing him. The impact caused A large crater and Blinding white light, Before sending everybody flying with a Shockwave.

When the smoke cleared I was seen standing over the Unrecognizable Body of Orochimaru. My arms and legs slowly returning to normal. By this time all three girls had woken up. and Had seen the whole fight.

I turned to Zabuza who Chucked my Scythe to me. I caught it with one hand and Hooked it to my back.

"Damn that took much more Chakra than I would have liked. Yo, Itachi.... See ya in a few day.." I couldnt finish my sentence, as the Aftereffects of The fight took hold of my body, Effectively Knocking me out on sight, Or at least thats what everyone else thought. In fact I was Just in my Mindscape talking with Kurama. I didnt want everybody to find out my Real strength.

Itachi sighed "I swear Naruto, You will be the death of me." He sighed as He picked me up. Sauske was baffled beyond Belief. But determined to become stronger. and the three girls? They were all Blushing and were all Thinking about asking me out.

Temari noticed this "Not so fast, He's taken" She said with a wry smile.

Much to the disappointment of the three Kunoichi. Temari laughed, and caught up with Itachi. "Is he going to be ok?" She asked.

Itachi sighed "honestly it depends on how much Chakra he decided to use, That idiot always showing off. Coulda Killed Orochimaru without even using chakra." he said.

Sauske sighed. Probably thinking about how weak he was compared to Naruto. But that was going to change, Very quickly. As Naruto Had plans for team seven.

----------------------------------------

Well there you have it.. Naruto is officially a GOD. I had a lot of fun typing this chapter, so Make sure to Vote and Comment on your favorite part..

Until Next time- PEACE, Cammy