Adventure to the Wave

Ok Before some of you go crazy about This being a Wave Mission........ THIS IS A FAN FICTION OKIEE? SO MY WORLD MY RULESSSS YEEEEEEEET

Anyways in this world They never went to the wave. so In This timeline Tazuna doesnt come till after the prelims. so Shuush and read.

------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

------------------------------------

 I stifled a Yawn as Itachi, Temari, Sauske and I Walked down the Path toward the Hokage's Office.

Itachi Showed up a few minutes ago, and Sauske was pretty happy to see him. Well Thats an Understatement. but at least He was keeping his cool about it.

As we neared the Doors to the office Sauske Happened to spot a Drunk man with a Straw hat staggering toward the Hokage's Office. I raised a brow.

We walked into the Office and Hiruzen took a Puff from his pipe. "Ahh just the people I wanted to see, I have a mission for the four of you." He stated rather exhausted.

I sighed "does it have to do with the Sake Addicted man outside the door.?" I asked nonchalantly.

Hiruzen cocked an eyebrow in surprised and nodded "Yeah, actually. Tazuna, You can come in." He said.

The man named Tazuna walked in, With a Hefty stagger and Hiccuped. "Whaaaa? These *hiccup* Kids are gonnna Protect me?" He slurred before downing the rest of his Sake.

I rolled my eyes "Old man Id be careful if I were you" 

He growled at me "Kid you cant tell me wha" He began to protest, But I cut him off by Flashing in front him with a Lightning covered Hand to his throat. "Like I said Be careful" I reiterated.

A bead a sweat dropped to the floor from Tazuna's face. "Ok kid OK Im sorry!" He backpedaled. 

I smiled and Deactivated the lightning covered hand and relaxed "Good, Now Lets get going then" I said with an Eerie smile. Which sent a shiver down Tazuna's Spine.

Temari Giggled "C'mon Naruto dont be so mean!" She scolded. I blushed "But He insulted meee" I whined.

She giggled again and pulled me in for a kiss. I let it happen, and Tazuna was more than a little creeped out.

Temari smiled at him "Oh, and if you ever insult Naru-Kun again I'll personally rip your Jugular out" She said in a Sing-song voice.

Tazuna looked at Hiruzen in fear and the Hokage couldnt help but smirk. "Sorry Tazuna This is the only team we have free." He said on instinct.

Tazuna sighed in defeat. "Ok then be at the gate in ten minutes." He said.

I nodded "Oh and Tazuna, I already know this isnt a C rank mission, Tread lightly old man." I warned.

He looked at me with eyes widened. This kid is a lie detector.

I smield and Fazed from view with Temari. 

Itachi looked at Hiruzen "Lord third, Naruto and I have reason to believe Tazuna is Lying. And we found out that He has a few S ranked Ninja after him." He reported.

Hiruzen blew out a lung full of smoke. "Alright Itachi, the Mission has been upgraded to an A rank. And so has the Pay. Naruto should be happy about that." He replied.

Itachi laughed "He certainly will" 

All the while Tazuna was standing right there. He dropped his bottle of Sake. with this look of pure terror. Itachi looked at him "Heed Naruto's Words my friend. He hates Liars." He warned.