The Troublesome Four

Ok, a little bit of a higher pitch there, (nods in approval) Add a few Sick beats there

Ok, a little bit of a higher pitch there, (nods in approval) Add a few Sick beats there....... (Slowly turns head to stare at you) 

HUH????? 

Hrmmm You didnt hear anything OK?....

so Cameron decided to write yet another fan fic..... woooohooooo..... and I'm headlining it again........Wooooohoooooo. 

Ughh this is too much trouble.... YAAAWNN. 

Enjoy the story I guess. Hit the Vote button if you want me to lighten up a bit..... 

Though If I know Cameron's Fanfiction...... Only a few of his close friends Vote, so I get off scott free. well at least until He actually becomes popular. But I dont see that happening until at least 2020. So I get to sleep more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's Pov

I had been sitting on a ledge high above the endless sand dunes of Suna looking down on the Village I called home. Sunagakure or the Village hidden in the Sand.

I flashed through several hand seals before a Sharp gust of wind Blew past me and into the village sweeping away the sandstorm which was hovering above in an instant.

Being one of my Original Jutsu, Wind release- Deafening Air Wave. It was extremely powerful, especially when blended with Kurama's Chakra.

I smiled at the progress of my Wind Chakra. And thought back to what Baki Had told me when I had first learned of my affinity. He told me that in order to pull off wind jutsu I would have to be in complete sync with Kurama. it was was an Impossible task since Kurama was in a cage. That was until The seal master Jiraiya showed up in Suna awhile back.

He took one good glance at me, and my seal and unsealed Kurama. 

Anyone else would have thought it was complete suicide, except for the fact that I was really good friends with Kurama. and somehow Jiraiya knew it.

Though I had thanked him, I also had wondered why a Sannin of the leaf would go out of his way to help Me. 

I cocked an eyebrow at the thought. It was actually strange when I stopped to think about it. He was a Leaf nin. and I considered myself a rouge leaf nin. Why in the heck would he help me get stronger?

I was thrown from my thoughts when Three Nin appeared in front of me. 

I leaned back against a lone rock and looked up at the three siblings. "Tema, Kanku, Gaara?" 

Temari looked at me for a few minutes. and when I looked into her eyes, I saw something different. It was indeed Temari, But warmer. WAY Warmer. 

I dont think I've even seen her look at her brothers as warmly as she was at the moment, Though It went away as quick as it came.

 it only lasted a moment but it still sent chills up my spine. My face tinted a little redder then I would have liked so I looked down at a Kuni I had whisked out of my pocket, and started to twirl it with a finger.

"My Kit has FINALLY grown up" Kurama said with a Relieved sigh. "I was starting to think you'd turn out Asexual"

I mentally facepalmed at the thought. "Id never even THINK of doing that Kurama, Have a little faith in me, and Besides She thinks of me as a little brother"

"Riiiiight well call me when you grow a brain kit"

I couldnt hear him after that. I groaned, mentally of course.

"Kurama messin' with ya Ruto?" Asked Kankuro.

I laughed "Of course"

Gaara Sighed. 

That was about as much we'd ever hear him say nowadays. Though he was less Sadistic and Bloodthirsty after Jiraiya PROPERLY sealed the Shukaku inside of Him, he still never said much of anything.

Well thats what Temari, and Kankuro think. In reality I could hear Gaara rolling on the ground in my Mindscape laughing. mostly because He could also hear Kurama through Shukaku.

Temari was Per say unamused.

Next thing I know She's Yelling at Kurama. or basically Me.

Which whether she realized or not, Hurt me emotionally. I guess it was because Kurama and I were connected in a way only Gaara could understand. Which duly noted caused Gaara to stop Temari with one word. Her name.

Even though Gaara wasnt a suicidal Maniac anymore, It still scared Temari Half to death when He said her name.

My eyes had dulled. and I had gone back to the way I was before they interrupted me.

"So what did you guys want?" 

They looked at eachother and before Kankuro could say anything I narrowed my eyes "So they want the four of us to go to Konoha to take our Chunin exams." 

Gaara nodded while Tema and Kanku looked at eachother.

I folded my arms across my chest and leaned back again as I mulled the information over in my mind. "So Kurama what'cha think?" I asked the oversized curled up ball of red fur.

"Go with your gut Kit, I'll back up your decision." He replied as he uncurled himself and performed a stretch.

I sighed in response. The three siblings held their breath as I thought of my decision. 

I slumped my shoulders and relaxed. I opened my eyes and smiled. "I guess we have no choice, and that means I get to check out my old home's Gennin."

I had no problem with Konoha's Ninja. It was the Civilians that I had a problem with. I would end up visiting jiji, and also catching up with the wannabe ANBU pervert who was always following me around.

All in All I had always wanted to visit my old home. And now I've got my chance.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm not sure about you guys but... YAWWWN..  I'm actually interested in this one.

Its about time I write a Fan Fiction of my own..... And since Cameron had the nerve to assign me to this Fan Fic anyways.... Ill have the nerve to take over it COMPLETELY. 

That'll show him to interrupt my sleeping schedule. 

The music is thanks to a group I'm a big fan of..... DSG (DubStepGutter) So if you actually liked the song go check em' out on YouTube.

Yee ya around.