On the way home

(Okay quick lil authors note, if for some reason you are reading this again or something for some reason, you might notice the photo changed, now that's because apparently it violated the Wattpad guide lines...idk it's literally Todoroki holding Bakugou as a dog who is biting his hand. Ummmm Wattpad I've seen fucking yaoi here....okay! Well whatever so now it's different-unless it's just not showing one at all anymore-now you can read)

"WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Bakugou slightly opened his eyes to the noises of crying. "Ughhhhh Haru...." he sighed. He looked down and saw a sleeping Todoroki's head on his shoulder.

He slightly and lightly moved Todoroki's head off his shoulder and made his way upstairs.

He walked into the room where Haru was crying. "Shhhhhh" He said picking him up.

"It's okay Haru-it's okay" he rocked him in his arms.

"WAAAAA!" Haru continued screaming.

"I don't want to go get Todoroki he's sleeping as well-shhhh-I'll be fine without him right?" He continued rocking his arms while Haru started to slightly calm down.

"It's okay Haru.....it's okay.........every thing is just fine-" He stoped to notice that Haru had grabbed his finger and was clinging onto it. He had finally stoped crying.

Bakugou let out a small smile. He looked up and saw Todoroki smiling at him in the door way. He walked over.

"See not that hard" He giggled.

"Shut up" Bakugou rolled his eyes, but smiled.

"Wow-he's nocked out" Todoroki said looking at Haru. "Aww he's holding onto you"

Bakugou just shook his head in response and smiled.

_____________
A few hours had passed and it was finally time for them to be able to go home.

"Thank you so much for watching Haru I really appreciate it" Niko said. "And thanks for coming to help you really didn't need to"

"It was no problem" Todoroki said.

"Yeah-But only because you were sick" Bakugou said.

"Well-Yes But Thanks again-bye" Niko said closing the door.

"Bye" Todoroki and Bakugou said back.

"She seems nice" Todoroki said as they walked back to school.

"Yeah whatever-she's one of the only decent people in my family" Bakugou said back. "And that's saying something"

"Yeah-it's kinda weird though-I get why I do but why do you still stay at the school dorms during the weekend? You could go back home. I mean most of the class does" Todoroki asked.

"Well-a few reasons" Bakugou said. He looked at Todoroki who was giving him a bit of a look. "I'm going to assume you want to know why?"

Todoroki nodded. "If you don't mind"

"Well, my family is kinda-loud-and annoying. So I just stay at the dorms to get away. I see them during break....that's enough" He said. "And-and cuz.....well your there too" he muttered.

Todoroki looked at him and smiled. "Good-I'm glad you stay"

Bakugou gave a smile back and looked down. Then he felt some fingers graze his hands.

"Ugh...sorry I didn't-" Todoroki started. Bakugou had grabbed his hand.

They both looked at there hands and blushed, then continued walking.
_______________
Awwwwww that was cute!!! They are holding hands!!!! Which they have never done before....yeah. Hope you enjoyed, I was trying to do a thing we're it's like at first the baby didn't like Bakugou but liked Todoroki....then somehow something happened and they were all like a little family....idk I thought it was cute. Welp see ya next time!