Dreams

"B-Baku-" Todoroki said in between kisses.

"Just shut up and let me kiss you Icyhot" Bakugou smiled as he started to kiss Todoroki's neck making Todoroki moan.

Bakugou pushed Todoroki onto the couch and went on top of him. He kept kissing at his neck eventually leaving hickeys and marks.

"Bakugou?" Todoroki asked. "Do you love me?"

"WHAT!" Bakugou woke up instantly. He was sweating and painting like he just had a horrible nightmare. No it was a nightmare!Right?

"The-fuck?" He muttered.

It had been two days and Bakugou and Todoroki had been avoiding each other as much as possible.

But, ever since Bakugou heard Todoroki saying all that stuff in his room to himself....out loud. He had been having weird dreams. About Todoroki...but why?

"No no no" Bakugou pleated getting up. "Stop! Why are you dreaming about this!? Why is this something you think about!?"

(A.N. Cuz my sweet Bakuhoe you are freaking gayaf for Todo)

He walked around his room with his hands on his head. He was thinking..hard...and maybe to much.

The fuck is this half 'n' half bastard in my dreams! More like nightmares. Why is this happening, ever since I overheard the  dumbass talking to himself in his room-which is fucking weird to say that shit a loud-I can't stop thinking about it. I don't like him or anything-right?-no I don't!! He's confusing me now damn it!

"Ugh I need to talk to that shitty hair about this" Bakugou muttered to himself.

I know he wouldn't tell anyone-CUZ ID BLOW HIM THE FUCK UP-and I guess you could say he's my friend. He thought to himself.

It was now a Saturday so he had the time to go to Kiri and talk about it. Think about it later too if he needed.

Bakugou slipped on a grey black tang top, black sweat pants and some tennis shoes. He grabbed his phone and quickly but quietly ran out the front door to avoid Todoroki.

He walked over to Kirishima's dorm and knocked on the door. He heard silence for a bit, but then heard footsteps slowly coming from behind the door.

"What do ya n-oh Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima said opening the door. "I didn't know it was you-normally you would be pounding on the door and yelling shitty hair open the god damn door now aghhhh" Kirishima imitated Bakugou on the last part.

"Yeah-yeah shitty hair just let me in" Bakugou pushed Kiri out of the way and walked inside.

"Okay then welcome yourself inside" Kirishima muttered. "Don't need to ask your best bro Kirishima-Just walk in like it's your own place"

Kirishima walked over to Bakugo and they both sat down on the couch.

"So what can Kirishima the manly therapist help you with today?" The redhead asked.

"Shut up-I Just....I don't know how to say it-" Bakugou started. "I-I just can't sleep-I've been having these weird dreams....I don't know how to describe it-and I can't stop thinking about a certain-"

"Someone?" Kirishima interrupted.

"The hell?! No! I don't-" Bakugou started. Kirishima gave him a look. "Yes" he mumbled.

"Sorry what?" Kirishima teased.

"You know what I said you asshole!" Bakugou yelled.

"Okay okay geez....trying to lighten the mood" Kirishima said. "So who cant you stop thinking about?....."