I like you!

Todoroki made his way back to his dorm. He didn't know what to do. He did plan on taking Midoriya's advice, but how is he supposed to tell Kirishima? Blurt it out like with Midoriya? That was the plan so far.

Just walk in there. You can't have this debate every time you come to this door. Sure you live with your crush, sure you don't know if he likes you, sure you might really really want to  tell him how you feel, sure sometimes you just want to-no Shoto! Get that mind out of the gutter! For all you know he could be strait! Todoroki thought as he stood at the door.

He took a deep breath and opened the door. His roommate was no where to be seen. He went to his room and plopped onto his bed.

You need to get yourself together

He put his hand in his pocket to get his phone. But it wasn't there.

Where did I put it? He thought as he checked his other pockets. I didn't take it to Midoriya's....the bathroom! Right when I took my shower and changed. That's were it must be.

He got up and walked over to the bathroom. He opened the door and low and behold. Bakugou was standing there.....without clothing.

"Aghhh" Todoroki screamed covering his eyes with his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK!" Bakugou screamed.

Todoroki could feel his face turning red...really red.

"Sorry I just came to get my phone-I left it in here earlier" Todoroki said.

"Well I just got out of the shower-and your phone isn't even in here you dipshit!" Bakugou yelled.

"Sorry!...I'm going to go" Todoroki said. He quickly closed the bathroom door and shortly after the blond came out...with clothing on and went to his room.

Todoroki sat on his bed shaking.

I just-I saw....I-omg! I can't handle this! Bakugou is never going to let go of that. Now he's probably going to think I'm some creep. Todoroki thought.

He debated on his bed for a little bit. He didn't m is what to think anymore, he wanted to go apologize to Bakugou. But he also thought if he went he would mess up and make it worse.

"I'm sorry Bakugou that you have the hottest, sexiest body I have ever seen! I'm sorry that when I look at you I want to slam you against the wall and make out with you! I'm sorry that I have feelings for you and don't know how to deal with it! I'm sorry I'm so fucking gay for you! Aghhhhhhh why?!"

*silence*

"What the fuck did I just hear?" Bakugou said opening Todoroki's door.

"What?" Todoroki asked. Did I say that out loud? He thought.

"You wanna do what to me?" Bakugou asked.

He was strangely not blowing up. He was...frozen. He couldn't move anymore. He...blushed.

Why the fuck am I blushing! The hotheaded blond thought. Why did I even listen to that? Why did I stay here to listen at his door?! Why did I open the door and tell him I heard it?!

They both blinked at each other in silence.

"Haha...umm can you excuse me?" Todoroki said. He darted past Bakugou and ran out their dorm.

"          " Is all Bakugou could say. Exactly nothing.

He stood there for a good amount of time until he went to his bed and tried to go to sleep. But he didn't, he couldn't.