Chapter 49 ( Start of Something New )

Berlyn's Pov:

Two decades began to passed. It's been twenty years since Cley was gone. After he left with Andrei to find Leslie, I didn't able to talked to him. It's Leslie who just informed me that they are already on the plane back to Forks City. Of course I'm glad that after a weeks of finding her, at last, they'll be able to come home safely.

But a tragic incident happened which is I didn't expected. The plane their boarding on suddenly crashed in the middle of Pacific Ocean. Half of the passengers survive including Leslie and Andrei, but— Cylec didn't. The moment the plane explode, he's still inside according to Andrei and Leslie coz he's helping the other passengers to get out of the plane.

We didn't find his body after that. It's because he turned into ashes when he get burned inside the plane. Who would ever think that I'm still alive and struggling to survive after he's gone? It's twenty years since he disappeared without a trace.

At first, it feels like a living hell for me. I don't know what to do. I searched for him like crazy but I failed to find even his body. I don't know how to accept the truth that he's gone. I don't know how to move on. I wanted to be with him where ever he is right now.

But everytime I think about our son, I decided to stay and become stronger. Not only for myself, but for Tyler also. When Cley declared deceased, I take over on his behalf. The whole pack agreed with it, and I don't have a choice but to accept the responsibility. I'm still missing him everyday.

When he's gone, the pieces of my heart still missing him. Everything that I do reminds me of him. But since he's not going to come back, all I can do is just listened to a song that only reminds me of him. How I missed him so badly!

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd
Need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side.

When you walk away
I count the step that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart is missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
To always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you.

"Mom?"

I heard Tyler's voice. Oh, he's already home. Tyler is now a nineteen years old boy and a second year civil engineering student in DVU. He really looks like his dad. He really reminds me of Cley when it comes to they're looks and what they like. He really wanted to be like his dad someday.

Everytime I look at Tyler, it only reminds me that I made a right decision to live after Cley's suddenly disappeared. Before, k was so miserable and devastated. I really wanted to die the moment I find out that Cley is missing. Who wouldn't?

It's really hard to accept that before. But when I gave birth to Tyler, everything started to feel so right again. And never regretted that k choose to stay coz Tyler needed me as a mom. And the whole pack also.

"You're here, already? How's school?" I asked him.

"DVU was still the same, I think. But— I just met an incredible person in the whole world today." He said.

Oh no! Don't tell me he already find his mate!?

"Incredible, huh? Tell me, did you find her already?" I asked.

"Her? Mom, I'm not! I didn't find her yet. I'm talking about our calculus professor, Mr. Damon Stanford." He said.

Stanford? As far as I remember, there's no one named Stanford in DVU before. Is he a new hired professor?

His Mischievous Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें