Chapter 42 ( Chasing Vlad )

Cley's Pov:

"What!?"

I said furiously when I heard Berlyn's decision. What the heck! She just tell me that Roseshell and her were going to New York and she's asking for my approval. And her reason? They're going to find Vladimir there.

Is she insane? She's going to leave me because of her best friend and Roseshell's mate! Damn it! It's too dangerous. Vladimir is a vampire. If the vampire kingdom was in New York, I'm sure that the whole vampire race was there!

They're going to encounter those blood sucker creature and then what? They didn't even know where to find Vladimir there! This is ridiculous! No! I'm not going to let leave the pack house! She's staying here and she can't do anything about it!

"Cley, please. Try to understand. My best friend needed my help. She can't go there alone. She needed me there." She said. I close my eyes.

"No! You're not going going to leave. And that's final." I said.

"Please " she said again.

"I said no! You're not going anywhere!" I said.

She didn't responded. She just cover herself with blanket and stay under it for almost an hour. She didn't even talk to me after I said that. I know she's mad coz she can't get my approval. Why she can't understand that I'm thinking about her safety?

I can't go with her there coz I can't leave the pack! She didn't even think that I can't wake up everyday without her by my side. That I can't function well if she's not around our room or in the pack house. I don't even know how long they're going to chase Vlad!

What if it takes a weeks? A month or a year before they find Vladimir there? No! I won't let her go with Roseshell. I'm just staring at her figure inside those bankers. Then I heard her sob. Shit! Don't tell me she's crying right now!?

What the hell! She's crying because I don't let her leave? Seriously? This nerd!

"Will you stop crying." I said.

She just continue to sob. Much louder and obvious this time. I close my eyes and try to calm myself. I think I'm going to be crazy here! She's crying because of me for pitty sake! I just made the right decision. Why she can't accept that?

"Hey. Talk to me." I whispered on her ears but she didn't responded.

I joined her under our blanket and pull her closer to mine. She's really crying now!

"I don't want to talk to you. Just leave me alone." She said and push me away.

"Sweetie, try to understand my decision, okay?" I said.

"No. I don't understand you. Don't talk to me." She said again

"Okay, fine! Do whatever you want! You want to go to New York? Then go. I'm not going to stop you." I said.

Damn it! Did I really mean it? Of course not! I just said it to stop her from crying. She suddenly look on my direction.

"Are you serious? You mean you're going to allow me to go with Roseshell?" She asked.

Am I really allowing her to go? Without me? Oh no! I'm not going to allow her. Unless— I'm with her. What? Did I just considered to go with them? What about my responsibilities here in the pack?

Whose going to take over while I'am not here? Andrei? Yeah, it's Andrei. He can take over for a while when we are in New York. I can trust him for sure. He's the Beta after all.

"Yeah. You can go with Roseshell. But— I'm also going with you." I said finally.

Her face suddenly brighten and she stop from crying. Maybe she's so happy when I said it that's why she kiss me all of a sudden. And just like that, we ended up on a hot and intense love making again under this damn blanket...