Chapter 34 ( Phenomenal Disaster )

Anonymous Pov:

"Shit!"

I exclaimed. Why does the transition always failed? I've already followed all the instructions on how to create a hybrid but it always ended up like this. If the werewolf didn't died during the transition, they live but for days only!

All I wanted to do is to create a hybrid that is strong and powerful just like me. But why I can't make it right? There are only three steps needed to create a powerful hybrid.

First, a natural born werewolf. Second, blood of the doppelganger. And third, the creator must be a hybrid itself. What's wrong this time?

"Disposed them!" I said to all my slaves referring to those cadaver that lying on the dungeon.

Centuries ago, just like those cadaver, I'am also a natural born werewolf. Until I met the only hybrid existed during 1800. She's stronger and powerful. And she turned out to be my mate.

She didn't like me before. For her, I'am just a weaked werewolf. A nobody. I'am nothing compared to her. She belittled me. But I still love her.

I hold on to our mate bond even though she already rejected me so many times. Until one day, the witch showed up and said that the hybrid can be possibly made. And I'am one of Aleysha's successful experimentation.

She convinced me to undergo the transition. And she succeeded. I've become a hybrid. Since then, we live together for a decades. I leave my own pack and decided to go with her. But she died during a war between vampires and werewolves race.

I'm just lucky that I survived. After she died, I felt lost. I don't know where to go. Until I decided to create my own groups of hybrid who can conquer the world.

But it's already a decade and I didn't succeeded on my experiment. Maybe there's something wrong about it that I can't figure out.

"You've already contacted the witch?" I asked Lhoyd, one of my trusted slave.

"Yes, Alexander." He said.

"What did she said?" I asked.

"The witch said that the werewolf whose undergoing on the transition was supposed to be the Alpha, Beta and Gamma. Not just a simple omega." Lhoyd said.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Yes, master. That was the witch said." He replied.

"Okay. Prepared the whole troops. Were going to invade each and every pack in the whole American continent and abduct their Alpha, Beta and Gamma!" I said.

"Yes, master." He said and leaved.

So- that is the reason why I didn't succeeded on my experiment, huh? That witch was right. I was an Alpha before Aleysha turned me into a hybrid. That witch had a point. I just hope that this time, I'll succeeded then...

Cley's Pov:

I was in DVU when dad called again. He said that there's a new information from the other packs about the same incident that was happening on different packs all over the continents of North and South America.

He said that every pack members of each pack has been kidnapped and returned lifeless and drained with blood. Just like what happened on our pack. This is very alarming and bothersome.

Meaning to say, every pack all over the America was suffering from this same kind of problem. This is bad for a werewolf race. This is a phenomenal disaster. If it won't stop, the whole werewolf race may be in danger.

"Cley, you need to take over as the new Alpha of our pack now." Dad said the moment we reached his office.

"Okay, dad. I'll accept it. You need to rest now. Don't worry about our pack. I can take care of it." I said.