Chapter 16: Courtesy

Start from the beginning

"Jeongguk." The model calls and the ravenette stops, doesn't turn around.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung wasn't going to delay his apology at all. He says what he had to says. Jeongguk turns and looks at him.

"Sorry for what Taehyung?" Jeongguk asks, hands inside his pockets.

"For---for last night and for not calling you earlier. When---".

"You don't have to apologize for anything." Jeongguk says, walks past Taehyung but the model grabs his arm, makes him stay.

"No Jeongguk, just listen to me please." Taehyung desperately says and Jeongguk looks at him.

"You didn't hurt me last night. I swear you didn't and I know---I know you think you did but it wasn't your fault---". Taehyung pauses, tries to find any emotion on Jeongguk's eyes and he finds it---

He finds the softness hidden in them.

"I am sorry I pushed you away when it was me who wanted you to kiss me---hell, I kissed you first but I just---I remembered something and it messed up everything." Taehyung explains, wants Jeongguk to know that it's only him himself that's on fault.

"It's okay Taehyung. I told you I won't touch you until you're completely comfortable---".

"I am, I am completely comfortable with you Jeongguk---". Taehyung hastily says, hands unconsciously rest on Jeongguk's chest, shows him that he is not hesitant to touch him and he---

"You shouldn't have to be hesitant to touch me Jeongguk, I swear." Taehyung says steps closer and the ravenette barely touches Taehyung's waist.

"I just want you to know whatever it is or will---it will be my fault, never yours and even with this---this fault---I---". Taehyung pauses, inhales shakily.

"I don't want you to be ashamed---". But Jeongguk's cutting him, swallows the next words right from Taehyung's lips by kissing him, firmly, hands tighten on Taehyung's sides.

The model gets a moment to stay stunned, then he's kissing him back but Jeongguk pulls away much to Taehyung's dismay.

"I'm not ashamed of you." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's lips, let's go of him but the model doesn't.

Jeongguk isn't ashamed of Taehyung---can never be. And he'll fucking prove it to him.

He doesn't let Taehyung speak next, leaves before Taehyung could utter even a single word. Leaves Taehyung giddy yet confused.

Taehyung was asleep because Jeongguk came home late and left early the next morning and Taehyung feels like Jeongguk is running away from him.

----------------------------

The model was reminded again about his shoot this weekend and he has to go to Singapore for that and he will try to ask Jeongguk if he could go with him---though it seems impossible.

And Jeon Taehyung is on his way to the Jeon Inc. because he can't let his husband keep running away from him.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon---welcome. It's so good to see you here." The receptionist warmly greets the model and Taehyung's heart stutters at his name---he admits that he loves it.

"Thank you. I'm here to see my husband." Taehyung says without any hesitation---without any doubt.

"Of course, right this way." The receptionist herself takes Taehyung towards the elevators---the staff members now respectfully to him and smile, the model does the same---smiling widely at the respect given to him.

Taehyung smiles when he sees Hoseok. The other literally beams when he sees Taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon, it's so good to see you here." Hoseok says and bows, Taehyung does the same.