"Come on. Let's go." He urged.

"Go where?" I mumbled, feeling lazy.

"On a date."
-
Leo and I stood hand in hand, our eyes looking up at the Ferris wheel far away. I picked this place. I love rollercoasters! Leo gulped, looking up at the place.

"Lets go!" I tugged on his hand, running inside the park. Leo followed after, trailing along.
-
I cheered as the roller coaster went down, creating a droopy feeling in my stomach. I put my arms up, feeling the butterflies form. Leo screamed, clinging on for dear life to the railing as his hair was getting pushed back by the wind.

"Woo!" I screamed, smiling. I turned to Leo, his eyes shut in fright. I laughed, grabbing his arm and peeling it off the railing and picking it up with mine. Leo kept his eyes shut, curling his body towards me.
-
"I didn't think you'd be such a baby for these rides." I laughed, popping a piece of cotton candy into my mouth as I turned to Leo. We just finished our fourth rollercoaster. Leo looked at me, his face pale and his hair a mess.

"I think we need to reconsider this marriage." He joked. I laughed, handing him a piece of cotton candy before shaking my head. He opened his mouth expectantly. I placed the piece on his tongue and he grinned as he closed it, letting it melt.

I smiled. I guess a correct description of how I feel right now is sort of like cotton candy. Soft and fluffy yet I could melt in a single second. That's how I felt with Leo.

He smiled towards me, grabbing my hand. "What else do you want to go on?" He asked me with wide eyes.

I looked around, thinking.

"Can you win me something?" I asked, pointing to a game.

"Have I not won you something before?" The question suddenly popped into his mind.

I shook my head," No ones ever won me anything before."

Leo picked up my hand, slapping it lighting with his other hand.

"You got it babe." He said, before letting go and marching over towards the game. I smiled, following after him quickly and clinging onto his arm.
-
"Wow!" I gasped, carrying the huge bear in my hands.

"Like it?" Leo smirked.

"It's really cute!" I smiled, fixing its cute bow tie.

"Cuter than me?" Leo's face got close.

My face got serious and I put a hand on his forehead, pushing him back.

"Yes actually." I teased.

Leo gasped," I feel genuinely offended. I could take him back you know."

I laughed," I'm only kidding." I rolled my eyes.

Leo smiled, looking in front of us and pausing.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel." He suggested. I nodded.
-
Leo held my hand tightly as we walked into the Ferris wheel and the doors closed. I placed the bear on the opposite side of us as Leo sat down, pulling me to sit next to him.

I sat down and he smiled down at me, placing our hands on my lap.

Leo sighed, tilting his head slightly against me and playing with my fingers.