Feng Yu Heng let out a sigh of relief and did not continue to argue. As a result, she found a corner and began to eat the bowl of noodle soup that Huang Quan had brought in. During this time, Xuan Tian Feng had turned around to take a look at her. He saw that the girl’s hair was a bit scattered, and she would just casually use her sleeve to wipe away any sweat that appeared on her brow. She did not have any appearance of being a daughter of a noble family. He smiled and felt a bit more resolute in his decision to leave his powers in the capital to come and teach in Ji An Prefecture.

Only by following someone like this could he have any hope in the future. This was the conclusion that Xuan Tian Feng had reached.

Imperial Daughter Ji An had finally eaten. News of this was spread, and the people were very happy. They even discussed not carrying any more injured people for a while to avoid the smell of blood disturbing imperial daughter’s appetite.

But Feng Yu Heng ate the noodles very quickly and had downed it all after just a short period of time. The wounded did not wait for too long, and they were quickly carried into the tent.

If people were being carried in, there would be people getting carried out. Fortunately, up to the present moment, those that were carried out of the main medical tent had most of their injuries treated. They were people that could be transferred to the common medical tents. There had not been any that could not be treated and died. The people watched as people who had been severely injured were saved. They could not help but feel a bit of admiration for Imperial Daughter Ji An and Hundred Herb Hall.

With Xuan Tian Feng’s help, Feng Yu Heng’s blood tests progressed very smoothly. While she tested the blood, she also tested the blood of those that needed blood. This work lasted for one day and one night.

Xuan Tian Feng wanted to advise her once more to rest for a bit and get a bit of sleep. People could not continue without food and also could not go without sleep. But in the end, he did not say anything because those that were dug out as time went on were injured even more severely. He knew that once work stopped because they needed to rest, there would immediately be people to lose their lives because they did not receive treatment in time. Feng Yu Heng treated everyone’s life equally. He, Xuan Tian Feng, also did not have any habit of determining someone’s life because of their status, thus he could only hasten his movements. After drawing blood from everyone that had come to get their blood type tested, he immediately began thinking about learning a new ability to help out.

But the remaining medical work was too specialized, thus he could not continue to remain in the medical tent. There were still many things that needed to be handled. The families of those that were injured or died needed to be comforted. He felt that leaving it to any other person would have a less-ideal outcome. Even if Qian Feng Shou went, he would be unable to settle the scene. He, as a prince, would need to take this step.

Xuan Tian Feng took the initiative to take care of these matters. Inside the medical tent, Feng Yu Heng had personally begun carrying out operations. The medicine, infusions and needles that had been brought out at the start had almost been used up. While the people were not paying attention, she replenished some of the supplies. The people were completely occupied by the surgeries, and nobody noticed that the nearly empty medicine supplies had been filled up at some point.

Outside the tent, the rescue operation was still continuing nervously. Wave after wave of soldiers and citizens went into the disaster area. Fortunately, there had not been another landslide. The people also felt a bit more at ease.