His breath hitched as he was pulled into a soft and gentle hug. The embrace draining away any fear he had at that moment, no memories seemed to flood back to him at that time, just warm. All he could feel was the warm embrace of the enemy.

A slow clap could be heard from behind the deviled mans back, Toms warming embrace changing suddenly to harsh yet protective one.

"Wow...", the mans face would be beaten.. harshly. "You are a tough guy to get to Tom...", the man said blood being wiped off his clothing. Vanessa stood in shock seeing the man, and with one simple look she had a gun pointed towards Tom.

Tord stood in awe as the mans grip slowly grew tighter, Tord slowly being lifted off the ground. Then he stood still, the silver eyed male looked up at the mans 'eyes' a soft comforting smile forming on them as there was a obvious pissed mixture in the void less stare.

The gun loving maniacs head would turn slightly seeing the metal object his eyes widening as his grip loosened on Tom quickly.

Of course this made the leader more pissed then he already was, "First... I have to get through that curly haired loser and her blonde boyfriend!", the ginger would laugh as he ran his fingers through his soft yet messy hair.

Toms eyes would widen as he heard the sentence, but it would quickly return back to normal as he had to keep a cold demeanor.

"Which was hell to go through by the way! You should be happy, now you have no more strings tying you down. Go on your occasional murder spree, without the two instead taking you out to throw paint bombs-to keep you fucking sane.", the man would pull out a small pistol Tom having multiple thoughts run through his mind as Tord didn't really know what to do. Though, he could sense a hurt tone in the boy.

"Poor dad-having to spend all his money on buying his boy some 'friends'... got what they deserved for sticking around so long.,.", Matt said his tone turning dark as he went to grab Tord. Simply planning on finishing Tom off there.

The brunette pulled back slightly Tord suddenly latching on tighter.

"And then there's poor Tord. Sure, he wasn't paid to be your friend-but he has had to go through hell with you old friend! First, you torture him, don't try to deny. There's the scars to prove it!", the man would say as he gripped tighter onto the gun.

Vanessa would keep her aim, not that far from Tord and Tom, still not close enough to simply yank the boy towards her.

Tord would look down towards the floor as everything came back to him, every cut, bruise, scar, stitch. All because of him. The boys grip would soften once more.

Tom would give a small chuckle, Matt would quickly interrupt. "You think hurting-you think hurting the people you care about is funny?", the man would stare clearly disgusted. He was one to talk with all honesty.

"No no, just that... you don't lie very well.", Jacob appeared behind the ginger tackling him into the ground-he had clearly been crying. "You bitch!", the boy would exclaim punching the man harshly.

Blood would be on the blondes hands, and clothing, Toms worry grew as there was no Jaylen to be found.

Matt would grunt with every punch, blood soon pouring out of his mouth and little coming out of his nose as he tried to hold the man back.

Tom would hide Tord's face away, knowing he already fucked yo enough by nearly doing this to him a few times. He wasn't trying to bring any of those memories back anymore. Tord didn't deserve that.

Tom didn't deserve him.

The boy would jump at the first punch his grip growing tighter once more, he hated that noise. It seemed to bring back every bad thing he could remember from the man who held him oh so fondly in his arms at that moment.

Tom would glare, "Jacob stop-", he'd say harshly as the blonde would simply continue. Fear grew in the brunette's mind as the man showed more and more blood escaping him.

"Jacob-", the man would say in an alarming tone as the other continued to punch. All the pain pouring out of him at that moment, gone was all that rang through his head muffling out Toms voice.

"JACOB!", the leader would exclaim once more making the blonde stop, his eyes watery as he looked up at the grewsome leader. The man who would do this for fucking sport. So why can't Jacob do it now? It's not like the bitch didn't deserve it!

"What?!", the soldier would exclaim in a pissed tone looking towards the man. Vanessa would hold the gun loosely now, fear entering her nerves. He was right. They were ruthless.

That's when she pulled back the gun, causing the two to immediately look in her direction. The two men already intimidating as they were both equally bloody. Though, Tom didn't look as harmful as usual, he currently was soothing a smaller male in his arms. Though his glare stayed stuck on the girl.

Tord would be let to put his feet on the ground as Tom whispered softly incoherent things. All the boy could really understand was, 'Close your eyes-and count to 10.'

And that's exactly what he did.

"1", the carmel haired boy said quietly.

"Louder.", the man demanded as he slowly pulled away from Tord.

"1", the boy now exclaimed-his mind going a bit hazy at that point.

Vanessa froze as Tom slowly walked over to her, his now iconic insane smile shone brightly on his face.

"2.", the boy said his eyes starting to flutter slowly.

Tom watched as the girl froze up, his fist clenching tightly.

"3...", the boy said reaching an arm out to lean on the wall, his voice growing quieter.

"Louder min kjærlighet...", the man would say in a peppy tone as the girl stood still tears on the verge of falling out of her eyes.

"4!", the boy would say his surroundings getting blurry as Jacob appeared next to him, his expression... gone.

Tom would grab the girl by the collar, forcefully grabbing the gun out of her hand.

"5...", Tom would whisper into the girls ear as he raised the gun to her stomach. Tord immediate passed out his surroundings turning black as Jacob caught him carefully.

The man then pulled the trigger allowing a large gasp to escape the girls mouth before quickly letting her drop to the floor.

He would glance towards Matt's direction.

And raised a fucking middle finger towards the ginger.

———————————-————————————-

Sorry for the long wait! School is hell and I am tired but whatever! Hope you enjoyed that-I had fun writing it and I think I'm going to start rewriting this story-cuz some of it is fucking trash. Anyways-till next time my broski bros-g'night!