~Please Let Me Do The Honor...~

Start from the beginning

I took notice, "Gine then. Everyone guns ready. Jacob, Jaylen, And Charlotte, your coming with me. Get a few other troops to, guns at the ready.", I said making her nod.

Her face showed a sight of regret, though that expected especially considering her circumstances. "Lead the way.", I said as a handful of troops followed us into the building. I stood in the back slowly loading my gun as I waited.

An elevator shot up making me step back a bit in surprise, "Blue...", Charlotte said with a smile rushing me into the metal box. All I could think about was Tord, is he safe? Did thy really erase his memory? Does he hate me? He did leave after all...but that phone call-

I stand in the back leaning against the wall, a wall of soldiers surrounding me while Jacob and Jaylen are in the front. The contraption shakes a bit before eventually descending. I sigh noticing how it stopped, "Showtime...", I merely whisper loading another bullet into my gun.

{NO ONES POV}

The doors open slowly causing the room to fall silent seeing new soldiers, well only for seconds as the sound of gunshots and screams echoed through almost every hall. This brought a smile to the twisted leaders face-a crooked one filled with vengeance.

They exit watching as it goes back up, knowing more would come down, Tom walks out looking for any sigh of breathing. Any at all. The small buffs of a person catches his attention for better or worse-the small male goes to grip onto his gun only for it to be kicked away.

He looks up seeing the man in a navy blue coat and a scarred face, his eyes basically voids. He makes a small gulp trying to catch his breath, he clenched onto his stomach in which the eyeless man quickly removed his hand.

A bullet had hit him in the stomach, twice leader of course was pleased at this as he took a seat down. Running foot steps filled the room along with gunshots. Maybe even a small and distant bomb, though it was most likely a small one. The wounded soldier had black hair along with crimson eyes, it interested Tom to say the least but that wasn't important right now.

Tom made a small 'hm' sound before using his finger to pierce the mans wound, he gave a small grunt as Thomas went slowly. The bullet driving further and further into the boys body. Finally, a scream of pain and agony left his mouth making Tom give a small smile.

"W-what do you want!-", the red eyed man asked trying to grab his stomach only for him to be stopped. "Where's Tord Lawson.", he said his voice stern and demanding.

The soldier scoffed, holding back groans of pain. "L-like is tell yo-", he was cut off by a bullet to the head.

The leader sighed standing up quickly wiping some blood off his face. "Then don't. Aw great-now I gotta wash another coat.", he said walking away from the corpse a bit pissed.

Meanwhile, Matt had been notified of these...intruders. The ginger yelled in rage, "DAMMIT!", he exclaimed smashing his fist onto the table. He groaned a bit hurting himself in the process, "How did they find us?", he growled sending the soldier to shivers.

"W-we don't know sir!", Matt let out a shaky breath, fear engulfing him. "Get all the soldiers ready to fight NOW!", he nearly screamed walking past the pathetic human briskly.

The small taps of his foot filled the empty hallway, distant gunshots and screams heard very faintly in the distance. He sighed walking to wards Tords room, he opened the door. He was immediately pulled in tossed onto the bed, only such force could be caused by-

"Tom-", he huffed our grabbing onto his chest merely for dramatic effect-and he was out of breath. "Where.", Tom began grabbing the gingers  collar and lifting him up in the air, "Is.". Matt gasped a bit for air as he was then shoved onto the wall harshly might I add. "My Little Red.", his face was clearly full of anger blood splattered onto it.

"Man-must've been messy trying to find this room huh-", Matt said starting to claw at Toms robotic arm. He was then pulled away from the wall and shoved back onto it causing his vision to go a bit blurry for a minute or two.

"I asked you a question.", Tom stayed coldly. "I would love to pretend I didn't know-but I really don't-I actually came in here to save him from you-", Matt gave a small laugh in which Tom laughed as well. Matt slowly stopped as the leaders laugh grew louder and he sounded more crazy.

"You crazy bastard!-I'm saving him from you...", Tom said still having a small laugh. "Me?! You fucking disgust me! You know what you did to him-all that pain-", Matt felt the metal start to slowly climb up to his neck. He shivered at the cold and sudden touch of it, "You tortured him yet you have the balls to say I'm the monster! Have you seen his scars..? Or did you not know they existed? Maybe you just ignored them-", he gasped as Tom had his robotic hand wrapped tightly around the weak mans throat.

The leader remained silent as the other gasped harshly for air, he eventually dropped Matt  watching as he rushed to obtain more oxygen.((wow-that doesn't sound memey at ALLL))

He gripped the back of the gingers head pulling him by the hair, "But Thanks to you...he won't remember.", And with one swift punch the man was either dead or unconscious. Hopefully, unconscious as Tom would prefer.

Yes, he hated Matt with all his cold and bitter heart (FoR nOw cOUgH-), but they were friends at some point in time. Possibly not to distant from now...he sighed walking out o the room. His pistol loaded and ready to fire.

"Jaylen!", he called out seeing her in the hallway. "Yes Blue?", she asked hugging a bit sweat trickling down her face. "He wasn't there...", Jay sighed wiping away the liquid.

"Well cr-", a loud gunshot could be heard from down the hall.

"Jaylen!"
  ____________________________

Well s h I t-I died huh? Yeah sorry about that-I hope you guys still know what this is at least-anyways, I gave you another cliffhanger because I'm so great! Anyways, bye broskis! See you in the next update!