Chapter 3 the battle in vale

Blue resistance

Red terminators

3rd pov

In Vale Y/n looks around to see it was already hell. Machines, humans and Faunus fighting to win this war. Y/n then walks until he heard someone was saying " Never miss a beat." The girl with the weird hair style and her roll blades went around.

???: " Hi names Neon ohhh my god I love that we have a machine on our side. Tell me are you really going to do this?"

Y/n: " affirmative."

Neon: " Ok saying affirmative is weird how about no problmo and really I could be the best teacher."

Y/n: " Ok."

Neon: " Yes!!! Now fellow me my student machine I have some lessons about being human."

Hours later

Neon was with Y/n to teach him about being a human.

Neon: " Neon ok this is the last one. To be human you must smile."

Y/n: " Ok I'll try."

Y/n then smiles but it was very uncomfortable for neon to see.

Neon: " Ok awkward but really I think you kinda getting a hang of it."

Y/n: " Awesome."

Neon: " Thanks and maybe just-"

*Boom!!!*

The explosion then hits a building and drops on Y/n and Neon. As Y/n got out of the rubbles of the building another skin terminator came.

Skin T-800: " Unknown signal. You must be terminated."

Y/n put Neon to her far from the fights. Y/n then walked to the machine.

Y/n: " I was reprogram."

Skin T-800: " Yes now you will be terminated."

The skin T-800 then punch Y/n but he blocked it. He then threw the skin T-800 back. Y/n then grabs a square part of the building and hit him. The Skin T-800 then punch his leg and he knew down. The Skin T-800 then knee him in the head and he then fell down. Y/n got up and threw grab his gun. He then fired at the skin T-800 but it only dents him and tearing off his skin. Y/n then uses his assault rifle as a melee weapon and smack him in the head hard. He then grab him and threw him to the part of the building. The skin T-800 then reveal his endoskeleton head from the left and the two slam together. Y/n then head butt him and then grab a grenade. He then put it on his mouth and kick him back. The Skin T-800 then explored and parts were everywhere. Y/n walks to Neon until he heard a voice.

???: " That was awesome!!!"

Y/n then looked behind to see a boy and a girl.

Y/n's Scan pov

94720482949174928483028
48204020481048184919482

Name: Ren

Team: JNPR

Rank: Sgt

Gender: Male

Mission protect him and his younger self

74929429499204827420492
917492948104929472948492

Name: Nora

Team: JNPR

Rank: Sgt

Gender: Female

Mission protect her and her younger self

3rd pov

Ren then put his hand on his face to know that was very awkward.

Nora: " Hi there machine man, names Nora Ohh Wait you kinda know me right?"

Y/n: " Yes."

Nora: " Yeah Ren Ren!!! Tell me that he's the one."

Ren: " * Sigh* Yes Nora sweetheart *sigh* I know you are super energetic but really you should be more careful."

Nora: " I am babe come on we are married already so later we can have kids."

Ren then blush while Y/n says his worst thing ever.

Y/n: " Awkward."

Ren then ran to Neon to see she was ok but she was injured.

Ren: " Nora I'm sorry but Neon need some medical attention."

Nora: " Right babe ok machine man, fellow me!!!"

Nora then ran with her big hammer while Y/n grab a phase Plasma rifle that he found. Y/n was fire his rifle while Nora was firing her grenade launcher. Nora then turns her launcher to her hammer and charge to the machines. She was very brutal by smashing one by one. Y/n then grab one and took its head off. He then got another rifle and began to shoot his duel rifles. As Y/n and Nora where finally at beacon. It was already a war zone. Men, women, and Faunus where at skynet's time machine facility while the machines are defending it. Nora then looked at Y/n.

Nora: " So what's your plan mr robot?"

Y/n: " You go help the others. I'll go in skynet's facility."

Nora: " Ok it's nice meeting you metal man and tell my past self that we are married in the future."

Y/n: " No Problemo."

Nora ran while Y/n walks to skynet's facility. Y/n was on his montage by shooting machines that was about to terminate him. Y/n got on a turret and began to fire many rounds at the machine army. He then got on a HK- Tank and slam his head in the head. He began to hack it and drive it to the facility. He fires its laser against them and he then ram the building making a big hole. Y/n then put a grenade inside the tank and jumped down. He walks away while the tank exploded behind him. Y/n then went to the time machine and he took out his clothes so it will not have errors. He then kneels the timemachine until he had his mission.

Mission ensure the survival of team rwby and their parents including the important ones.

He then looked down and the machine then made a big ball around him sending him back to time.

To be continued