"I love you too."

****

The next morning I got up and everyone seemed quite weary that morning. I think it's weird not having Michael here because he was such a bit character in this place and he had been here for such a long time.

I chose a red high waisted bikini for the day and tied my hair in a messy bun. I joined Amber and Maura on the balcony for a chat.

"It's so strange

"It's so strange. People are dropping like flies now."

"I know. It's weird having someone like Michael leave, he was like a piece of the furniture. It's even weirder for me." Amber said.

"How do you feel about it all?"

"I do kind of feel relieved. It just means we can get a bit closer now without Michael being here. I was always a bit worried about doing anything in front of him because I don't want to rub his nose in it."

"He seemed happy to go. I think he knew it was his time." I said.

"He did." Maura agreed.

"Yeah."

"Message." I heard Ovie shout. "Breakfast is ready."

"What?"

"It's nothing mad, just some poached eggs with smashed avocado on toast." He told us. We went down and found everyone had a little plate. "Help yourself."

"Ovie this is amazing." I almost moaned at how good it was. "You make an amazing poached egg."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I love it. Will you do this every morning from now on?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

****

Chris and Harley went on their first date that morning and came back with a little hamper in tow.

"I Come bearing gifts." She shouted.

"How was the date?" I asked.

"It was really good. We made some bread and just had a good time."

All us girls went over to the daybed whereas the boys went to the fire pit.

"It was just nice to get to know him better and spend some time alone." She said.

"Did you mess about or actually be serious?"

"Well Chris made it into a dick at first."

"No way. I would have loved that." Maura joked.

"Yeah I know you would."

"What would you give it out of 10?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe a 10. It was a really good date. I felt like we could have just talked for hours."